Personal Finance Apps?

Post by TC Hazzar » Wed, 24 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi: Are there any good personal finance apps out on the market or ones
under developmnet which are worth watching out for? Thanks.

---

TC

Personal Finance Apps?

Post by Terry Port » Mon, 29 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>Hi: Are there any good personal finance apps out on the market or ones
>under developmnet which are worth watching out for? Thanks.

>---

>TC

Checkout X-ACC, double entry system, very nice, in early stages, but I'm
using it at the moment.

see
 http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~rclark/xacc/download/xacc-1.0.17.tar.gz

--
-- *     SLRN Newsreader via Xfree86 on   ---- LINUX ----    2.0.30        ****
*                       Perth Western Australia                               *

Personal Finance Apps?

Post by John Edstr » Tue, 30 Jun 1998 04:00:00

>>Hi: Are there any good personal finance apps out on the market or ones
>>under developmnet which are worth watching out for? Thanks.

>>---

>>TC

> Checkout X-ACC, double entry system, very nice, in early stages, but I'm
> using it at the moment.

Hasn't it been merged with GnoMoney?

http://gnucash.ml.org/index.shtml

Quote:

Post by Sean Reill » Thu, 02 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> >>Hi: Are there any good personal finance apps out on the market or ones
> >>under developmnet which are worth watching out for? Thanks.

You can also check out Moneydance at http://seanreilly.com/java/moneydance.html

sean