Can't get core dump info. Help!

1. HELP: Raplayer gets Signal 11 - can't get a core dump!

Well, Real Audio was working before I installed Red Hat 4.2. Now, it does not. When I
run it (version 3.0 ELF), it gets a signal 11 error. Fine. I contacted Progressive
Networks, and well, they want a core files. Great. ulimit under bash is supposed to
enable this. As root, I've run "ulimit -c unlimited" and then ulimit -a to verify it
took...and it does.

Yet, when I run raplayer, I still get then Signal 11 and no core file.

So,
1) Has anyone encounted this problem with Real Audio before?
2) Anyone know how to force a core dump?

Mark
movies   - the movie review and discussion list
bitch    - the Bitch and Complain movie list (vent frustrations here)
     21000 recipes online! Check out http://www.recipepages.com

2. Hang on boot while init 3c509b

3. dump core or not dump core

4. Help setting up MindTerm, java ssh client.

5. core dumps core dumps everywhere...

6. RedHat 7.1 - large file supported?

7. c4gl core dumps: (script calls 'i4glc1' which seems to be 'i4gl' and 'i4gl' is core dumping)

8. Question regarding Intel i845 chipset.

9. core dump - how's it help

10. Getting 'pstat -s' and 'swap -s' info programatically

11. 'freq' util for Stealth core dumps under SLS 1.03

12. Redhat 5.0 / 'who' dumping core

13. core dump with 'finger'