1. dynamic ip-adresses to fix adresses
In a dialin network the pcs get a dynamicly assigned ip-address.
in that lan the dial-in users want to access some hosts via telnet, ftp
and so on.
this is only allowed, when it is certain, that user1 has ip-address1,
user2 has ip-address2 ...
Is it possible to set up ip-masquerading or the tis firewall toolkit to
give a certain user a
2. How to configure ppp as a backup when cable modem fails.
3. PPP with dynamic IP adresses and hosts.equiv ?
7. masquerading/diald/dynamics ip adresses
9. isdn syncppp with dynamic ip-adress?
10. Cant get dynamic IP-Adress at PPP-Dialin
11. Dynamic IP-adress on 3.2v4.2
12. dynamic vs. static IP adresses?
13. Dynamic IP Adress using SLIP