db 4 programmer ?

Post by vida » Fri, 10 Nov 1995 04:00:00

hi  linuxer . :)
I'm looking for a data base with little source code example ( in C or in shell ...)
I saw a good data base 4 pascal's programmer under dos . it's swag ( it's 4 TP) .

Does it exist ? Is there a interfcae user to browse the data base ?

If It don't exist It should be create .. That 's can very usefull ..
I want to made it .. Who 's interresting ?

have fun .

replay  by mail ...
sorry for my english .. ;)
--

         __
        /  \       charles vidal

     /     \
 _  /  `   |
\\/  \  | _\
 \   /_ || \\_
  \____)|_) \_)

1. CONTRACT: SQL/DB Programmer needed

We are in need of a db programmer to design and create a database for an
online college bookstore.

The project will involve the creation or implementation of a shopping
cart system, and integration with supplier databases.  The emphasis on
this project is speed.

For more information, please go to http://www.toyin.org/4cb/ and contact

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Xircom PEM III and RH 5.2

3. DB-25 to DB-9 null modem

4. I have now implemented inernet connectiivity in mcam

5. DB-9, DB-25 & RJ-45 question :)

6. modprobe & depmod -> unresolved symbols; no dependency information

7. What db pgm for big internet db?

8. SN3200 card

9. accidentally overwrote /etc/pwd.db and /etc/spwd.db

10. JOB EMPLOYMENT for Game Programmer, Utility Programmer for Nintendo 64 and Sony Playstation

11. Soviet programmer - most UNHAPPY programmers at WORLD

12. US-CO-Denver: RS-6000 AIX, Programmer Analyst, Programmer, Trainer, Technician, Marketing Admin, Inside Sales Rep

13. 2 DB's X-connected to 2 DMP A5200 arrays? or 1 standby DB+ 1 hot DB