MH install problems on LINUX: problems with FILE

MH install problems on LINUX: problems with FILE

Post by George Fi » Fri, 29 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I'm trying to get mh (6.8.3) installed on my slackware linux.  What
are the compile flags I need?  I'm getting lots of errors because of
the GNU FILE structure, which is different than the FILE structure
that the mh distribution assumes.  I'm sure somebody else has built mh
for a linux system, what changes had to be made?

Thanks,

--George

MH install problems on LINUX: problems with FILE

Post by Lance A. Bro » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

You need the patch found on sunsite in order to get MH 6.8.3 to run.
The patch is under system/Mail/readers I believe.

--[Lance]