question about tcl/tk

1. Question on TCL/TK

Tk's beep command should do the trick. I have noticed, however, it
doesn't seem to work under Window$95. Anyway, it works just fine in
Linux.

PS, comp.lang.tcl might be a better place to ask such questions.

--
Note my email address has been obscured to frustrate the spammer scum.
My actual address starts with Fesinc and ends with cris.com.

2. ATI 3D Rage II PCI Graphics Card

3. question about tcl/tk

4. Restarting demons - part III

5. TK/tcl gurus: wrong version of Tk loaded (3.6): need 4.x?

6. Where can I find the Xt lib, and others...

7. Linux Tcl/Tk diffs in netcom.com: ~ftp/pub/yggdrasil/misc/tcl-diffs

8. Hey! I installed pl5, but the bootup sequence says 0.99pl4

9. Plans for Tcl/Tk8.4 version of tksh (ksh93 + Tcl/Tk)?

10. RPM/Tcl-Tk Question: Right Upgrade Procedure?

11. Tcl/tk question

12. TCL/Tk and TCP sockets question

13. Tcl/Tk 8.0b2 Install question, Linux 2.0.30