Anyone using WMFinder 0.5 ? Wannabee-user needs helps !

Anyone using WMFinder 0.5 ? Wannabee-user needs helps !

Post by Beno?t Smit » Sun, 02 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Greetings,

I am trying to compile the source code for a file-manager called
WMFinder - Mac-like, meant for WindowMaker, with drap&drop
functionality. In vain...
It was written in Qt 1.42, and I downloaded the required libraries. I
wrote to the developer of this app, but I am still wiating for his
answer.

As I have not much experience in C++ development, I am looking for
someone who could have successfully compiled this stuff, in order to
share his experience.

Any help would be HIGHLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--

Beno?t Smith
Just A Rhyme Without A Reason