Record a mobile conversation between two mobile via a serial cable...

Record a mobile conversation between two mobile via a serial cable...

Post by rud » Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:13:56

Hello,

I try to know if it is possible to record a mobile conversation via a
serial port. That is that two persons setup a communication and that
one of her is connected with its pc by a serial cable. From there, it
would be necessary that this recording is transformed into .wav

Is there a software (maybe minilink?)?

Thank you.

1. Question: Mobile PII Vs Mobile Celeron

Hello,
   I am interested in seeing some speed tests of a Mobile PII
vs Mobile Celeron at say the 300-400 Mhz area.  I am looking
at a laptop and was wondering if the extra money for the PII
was worth it?  as from what I can tell it only doubles the amt
of cache that the celeron has.  for a few hundred $$ more.

Thanks

-Ryan

2. Diald ignores me

3. T-Mobile GPRS via Prolific PL2303 cable in Debian Sarge

4. Azza Motherboard - Feedback?

5. USB cables to mobile phones charges the battery ?

6. Newbie:Can't boot off Adaptec 2940

7. usb siemens mobile phone cable

8. dark & limited colors when switching back to X

9. How to send a message via "cu" to my mobile?

10. CFP: Second USENIX Symposium on Mobile and Location-Independent Computing

11. Can I copy my Linux partition from Desktop HDD to mobile HDD via USB?

12. mobile networking via laptop

13. send voice message to mobile phone via modem