Mounting AppleTalk Shares

Post by roo » Thu, 30 May 1996 04:00:00

Is there any way to mount an AppleTalk shared drive on a Linux machine?
I know that one can serve a directory on AppleTalk, but I haven't been
able to find client software for Linux.

newsgroup.

Thank You,
Tobin Fricke

1. Need Help Mounting NetAPP Share as NFS Share

I have a NetAPP share mounteed as an NFS Share. It is mounted as: mount -o
user,rw. Yet, only root can read/write it. Help. Thanx

                http://www.usenet.com

2. Backing out a Sun Patch Cluster

3. Printer shared over AppleTalk not in Chooser

4. problems setting up ftp server

5. Using SMB or Appletalk to share across platforms

6. Can I install on IDE secondary slave?

7. Apache not serving from CIFS-mounted share, works if it's mounted as SMBFS

8. ICMP and ip prohibit rule

9. "mounted cd-rom" and "mounted samba share" icons on KDE 3.1 desktop

10. Searching Appletalk mounted volumes slow

11. Print Formatting from Linux Box to Appletalk Mounted Laserwriter

12. : Mounting AppleTalk server on Unix machine

13. mount error: mount only root can mount /dev/cdrom on cdrom