gnu pascal and redhat

Post by Douglas R. Troege » Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have installed (Redhat) gpc-2.0-1.i386.rpm  (gnu pascal), but running it
on any pascal program produces an error:

   ld: cannot open crtbegin.o: No such file or directory

(If I use gpc -S hello.pas, I _do_ get successful compilation; the problems
clearly arise later.)

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?  Specifically, are there
configuration steps which must be taken _after_ rpm has completed its
installation?

Thanks!

1. gnu pascal and redhat 5.0

I have installed (Redhat) gpc-2.0-1.i386.rpm  (gnu pascal), but running it
on any pascal program produces an error:

   ld: cannot open crtbegin.o: No such file or directory

(If I use gpc -S hello.pas, I _do_ get successful compilation; the problems
clearly arise later.)

Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?  Specifically, are there
configuration steps which must be taken _after_ rpm has completed its
installation?

Thanks!

2. AIX 4.3.3 or AIX 4.3.2

3. Here is location of GNU pascal

4. Access Time (msec)

5. GNU Pascal

6. RESEND: [ PATCH ] externalize (new) scsi timer function

7. what about an integrated development enviroment on free(gnu)pascal?

8. Problems send messages between Apache modules...

9. Help with documentation to GNU Pascal gpc-2.6.3

10. GNU Pascal Compiler

11. GNU pascal question

12. Linux, Gnu Pascal, and CGI's.

13. gnu pascal