How to intercept keys and mouse messages?

How to intercept keys and mouse messages?

Post by Frédéric Feyton » Fri, 16 May 2003 02:37:04

Hi, I'd like to make a program which is abble to intercept keyboard and
mouse event... like I would install a hook on the keyboard under Windows...
but I don't know how to do :(

Could you help me?

Thanks...

Frdric...

1. intercept key press

Hi !

  I am Bharath . I am using Red Hat 2.2
  I am looking for reasons rather than solution to my question.
  Is it possible to intercept the key press so that you can execute
  your own routine than a default routine for key press .
  For Eg : It is possible for you send what ever you type on keybord
  to log file then display it on console .
  If the answer is Yes please do tell me how to go about it .
  Any suggestions on this matter will be duly appreciated . I have not
subscribed
  to the list hence ,I kindly request to send your valuable suggestions by
CC ing to

With regards
Bharath

-

2. lx 9 pl13 c,d,e lock up at boot

3. Intercept keys with GTK

4. Looking for 'obst'? database package

5. Any way to intercept instand messages?

6. Distributing Motif apps

7. Intercepting mail messages

8. Multiple ICQ users behind a firewall

9. Q: /var/log/messages intercept?