Still Need Web Developers/Graphics Engineers

Still Need Web Developers/Graphics Engineers

Post by Heavy Cat Multimedi » Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Heavy Cat Multimedia is still adding to a team to begin development on
an adventure game for the PC.

We are interested in developers with knowledge in the following areas
(not all):

Perl (Linux, Win or Mac)
CGI programming (Apache)
HTML/DHTML/Javascript (Navigator)
2D/3D Animation/Graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP, Blender, 3D Max)

Game industry experience is preferred, but not required. Telecommuting
is possible.
Time requirement would be 5-20 hours per week.  The project will last
perhaps 10-12 months. This is NOT an employment opportunity; it is an
Independent Consulting position.

This is also not a salaried position.  We are only able to offer a
portion of the
possible royalties from eventual sale of the game as compensation for
development
work, subject to a work for hire agreement, and other conditions. Any
compensation,
if it ever becomes available, will likely be delayed 18-24 months.

We will be happy, however to provide members of the development team an
opportunity to get some "game industry experience."

If you have questions, or would like to join our team, please e-mail:

--
Heavy Cat Multimedia
http://www.heavycat.com

1. ADV: Software Engineers and Web developers available

Do you need custom programm solutions and web sites?
Or do you need an assistant for a part of your work?

Our specialization - custom software and web development.

EXPERTISE:

PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES:
- C/C++, Visual Basic, UML, SQL, Fortran, LISP, MFC, FoxPro
- PHP, ASP, Perl, JavaScript, JSP, Java, HTML, DHTML

OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Linux, Windows 3.x/9x/NT/2000, Unix, FreeBSD,
- IBM OS/2, Novell Netware, DOS

HARDWARE PLATFORMS:
- Intel, RISC

WEB SERVERS:
- IIS, Apache, Tomcat

DATABASES, RDBMS:
- MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Access, ODBC
- Informix, InterBase, MS JET, DB/2, FoxPro

GUI, TOOLS AND APPLICATIONS:
- Visual Basic, Visual C++, C++ Builder, Power Builder, Cold Fusion, ,
Delphi Client/Server Suite/Delphi Enterprise Edition
- Java 2 SDK (Standard Edition and Enterprice Edition), Enterprice
Java Beans, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, Forte for Java

NETWORKING:
- LAN/WAN, Intranet/Internet, IPX/SPX, TCP/IP, NFS

We'll be glad to answer your questions.

ICQ: 99901222
AOL messenger: gass34us
MSN messenger: gass34us
Yahoo messenger: gass34us

2. system panic

3. ADV: Software engineers and Web developers available (outsourcing custom solutions)

4. telnetd keepalive every 15 minutes

5. ADV: Software Engineers and Web developers available

6. pkgmk

7. ADV: Software engineers and Web developers available (outsourcing custom solutions)

8. External HP CD-writer

9. C/UNIX/WEB Server Developer Needed in the Philadelphia Area!

10. Need UNIX developer for web application

11. WORLD WIDE WEB DEVELOPERS NEEDED

12. What graphics and web tools should I find for unix webbing?