> I want to hire someone to build a driver for an inkjet printer
> If you are able to do this type of work or have any information
> that would set me in the right direction, I would appreciate
> a response.
> Thank you,
Check out ghostscript at http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/
What are you trying to do that the existing parallel driver (ASCII
test) or ghostscript (PostScript) drivers don't provide? I'm assuming
that you really mean inkjet(tm) and not some other printer which uses
When taking small children to a carnival, always have them go potty
*before* you let them go on the rides, and let them eat all the junk
food and candy *after*.
1. HOW DO I - Configure an Inkjet Printer as a Postscript Printer ?
I recently downloaded StarOffice 4.0 and installed this application into
Linux. Unfortunately StarOffice uses PostScript, Their documentation mentions
something about a filter, This is something I don't know how to do; I got
printing to work under lpr but that is as far as it goes.
I can print from Staroffice but all I get is garbage even when I follow their
instructions for specifing a specific Printer.
My Printer is a Canon BJC-600e if that helps. Currently I save the file to a
*.ps and then use Ghostview to open and print the file, this seems to me a
long way to do this. Any help would be appreciated even if its pointing me to
documentation on printing filters , etc.
2. Sun: "Silent" Data Lossage, NFS, etc.
3. Lexmark inkjet printer Z42 - beta driver available?
4. Search for config file for my kernel
5. Are thier drivers for an HP660C inkjet printer?
6. imap on internal network when external dns down?
7. Lexmark Inkjet printer drivers - where to find it?
8. Gnome 2.0 is unstable and looks like cartoon network.
9. Drivers for the HP 882C Inkjet Printer
10. HP820Cse inkjet printer driver
11. Which inkjet printer has the best ghostscript driver?
12. Drivers for the HP 882C Inkjet Printer
13. HELP -- Need advice to buy inkjet printer ------------