Workflow management packages on Linux ?

Post by Melis van den Brin » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there's a Workflow management system available on Linux
?

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

Workflow management packages on Linux ?

Post by Christopher Brow » Wed, 05 May 1999 04:00:00

On 3 May 1999 13:32:30 GMT, Melis van den Brink

>Does anyone know if there's a Workflow management system available on Linux

Not at this point; feel free to start a project to build such.  I would
suggest you take a look to see if the OMG has yet got any "standards"
defined that could provide useful guidelines for an implementation.
--
I've run DOOM more in the last few days than I have the last few
months.  I just love debugging ;-) (Linus Torvalds)

Post by Marten Feldtman » Wed, 05 May 1999 04:00:00

> On 3 May 1999 13:32:30 GMT, Melis van den Brink

> >Does anyone know if there's a Workflow management system available on Linux

> Not at this point; feel free to start a project to build such.  I would
> suggest you take a look to see if the OMG has yet got any "standards"
> defined that could provide useful guidelines for an implementation.

A complete description has been published by the Workflow Management
Coalition.

Marten

Workflow management packages on Linux ?

Post by Philip W. Darnows » Fri, 07 May 1999 04:00:00

: >
: > On 3 May 1999 13:32:30 GMT, Melis van den Brink
: > >Does anyone know if there's a Workflow management system available on Linux
: >
: > Not at this point; feel free to start a project to build such.  I would
: > suggest you take a look to see if the OMG has yet got any "standards"
: > defined that could provide useful guidelines for an implementation.

: A complete description has been published by the Workflow Management
: Coalition.

Is there a version available online?

Remove spam, eggs, bacon, spam, and dot to reply.

Why is it that "*ia is for lovers?" Wouldn't it make more
sense to say "*ia is for *s?"