Where is gas?

Post by Jeonghan Kan » Sun, 14 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hello, I need some help.
I trying to find gas. Not as. But I can't find.
Is gas equal to as? (gas and as are  filename.)
I don't know what is Gnu assembler.
What is Gnu assembler? GAS or AS.
And What is gasp? (gasp is filename.)
I heard that gasp is preprocessor. Is it right?

Thank you for .....

1. Is there a gas preprossesor to convert dos masm .asm files to gas .S files

Is there a gas pre-prossesor to convert dos ".asm"  files to be compiled with
masm into ".S" files to be compiled with gas?

I realize that modifications will have to be made to accomidate the change of
os
but i would like to avoid the tedious switching of the operands and adding the
$ and %.

also, do the drivers for the metrabyte ctm05 counter/timer card exist for
linux?

thanks
gary

2. HP Deskjet 870Cse Filter