X-Windows Config

Post by tpor.. » Sat, 20 Jan 1996 04:00:00

HELP!!!!

I have an NEC XV15" monitor and an STB PowerGraph 64VL (2MB-DRAM)...
I am having problems getting X-Windows to work... I can get into the
system, but all the fonts are hughe because it only lets me run in
200x300 mode, and that aint working.  all i want is to be able to run
in at least 640x480 and be able to scroll around the virtual desktop.
I can't scroll now, all i can do is click on the little map, and goto
the different sections of the virtual desktop.  If you have an NEC
XV15" monitor, and X-Windows works great for you, please send a copy
of your "Monitor" section of your XF86Config file located in you /etc
directory.  and if you have a PowerGraph 64VL with 2MB-dram, please
send me your "Driver" section of the same file.... any help would be
greatly appreciated... this cant be that hard (some one has to have
the same combination as me... they're both popular items, at least the
monitor is....)

Thanks,
Thom

1. X-Windows config

[...]

2. Formatting numbers in PHP3

3. help with X-Windows config

4. Sys Admin

5. Tip for QueCDrom X-windows config

6. Video Probs. in X with Mach32 /w 2 meg VRAM

7. Newbee X-Windows Config.

8. Veritas: Logging, RAID 5 questions

9. Novice questions on X-windows config

10. iBook and X-windows config

11. Problem with X-Windows Config

12. X-Windows config for Headland Tech SVGA and Zenith monitor

13. RIVA 128 Linux X-Windows CONFIG GUIDE