Oracle 8.1.5 installation problem Redhat 6.2

Oracle 8.1.5 installation problem Redhat 6.2

Post by Nick » Mon, 28 May 2001 22:41:09

I'm stuck.  The runinstaller program fails in creating the Java Virtual
Machine with a EFAULT from an execve.  My Jre is 1.1.6 glibc version from
Blackdown as per installation notes.  My environment appears  correct.
Any ideas?

1. Redhat 6.2 Installation problem

I'm tryng to install Redhat 6.2 on a Pentium 100 Mhz with 48 MB Ram, but
I've a problem. I think that the CD1, from the box didn't work. The
istallation starts with the boot diskette correctly, then it reconized the
hardware, it reads CD but then it stopped and the program don't work. Why ?
My CD rom is quite old, it's its fault ?

Please help me.

Thank you

A.V.

2. recherche d'aide

3. RedHat 6.2 POP3 Server Installation Problem

4. Linux on K-6

5. problems with installation of redhat 6.2

6. Linux on SGI

7. Problem to boot after RedHat 6.2 Installation

8. lint for linux

9. Problems whit Redhat 6.2 installation

10. Problem in RedHat 6.2 installation

11. NFS Installation Problems Redhat 6.2: What is an install tree?

12. Problems whit Redhat 6.2 installation

13. Problem with modem installation under RedHat 6.2