Best way to flickerless draw images

Post by Rini van Zette » Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi all

I want to write an apllication that (flickerless) draws a sequence of images
to an window in KDE.
What is the best way to do this and where can i find more information ?

Thanks Rini

Post by Dmitry Samoylof » Fri, 22 Sep 2000 04:00:00

> Hi all

> I want to write an apllication that (flickerless) draws a sequence of images
> to an window in KDE.
> What is the best way to do this and where can i find more information ?

> Thanks Rini

You can find a lots of information in a Qt tutorials, check you Qt distribution
for it.

Best way to flickerless draw images

Post by Carsten Pfeiffe » Thu, 28 Sep 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Quote:> I want to write an apllication that (flickerless) draws a sequence of
> images to an window in KDE.
> What is the best way to do this and where can i find more information ?

have your images ready as a QPixmap and bitBlt() them onto the desired
QWidget. You might also create a QMovie out of your images and display
that in a QLabel.

Best wishes,
Carsten Pfeiffer

1. Best ways to increase the security of my linux box

        Can anyone tell me how I should go about securing my linuyx box
from hackers or other potential threats?  What things are out there that
come with the standard slackware bvuild that should be secured?  Programs
that may test weaknesses of my box?  Any and all advice is needed.  Im
trying to keep away from making my box a firewall, but advice in that sort
and recommendations are greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

2. Netscape Font Problem on Linux/Sparc

3. Best ways to handle function keys?

4. chown and _POSIX_CHOWN_REQUIRED

5. Q: The Best Ways to Have 4GB Linux Box

6. 2.5 [4 of 8] 04-hash_autodetect_fix.diff

7. Best ways to optimise Linux

8. How can my script tell if I am in the console?

9. Best ways of searching web pages - wais, swish etc

10. The best ways to connect a Win95 box to a Linux box ???????

11. Image drawing problem in Konqueror

12. Drawing on an Image...

13. Help please with image drawing