Audio

1. Audio mixer for /dev/audio or USB audio?

Hi,

does anyone see a possibility for controlling /dev/audio? Is there
even a tool?

Background:

Im running a 2.4.13 kernel with a USB webcam (ToUCam Pro). The
built-in microphone is supported through the USB Audio class (and
accessable via /dev/audio). Everything works pretty well except audio
quality. The sound is scratchy on higher levels. All I want is to
lower the input level. The tools I have, smix and amixer, only
correspond with my soundcard (/dev/dsp).

The machine is a PC with SuSE, not a SUN/SPARC.

Thanks in advance
Greetings from snowy Berlin

Ulrich

2. problems using makecontex and swapcontext!!

3. AXi & PCI Audio Warning (Creative Ensoniq Audio PCI)

4. Parallel Zip Drive Problem

5. Crash in audio.o (USB Audio)

6. netscape comminicator news groups

7. Audio Excite 310 audio card with CMI8330 configuration

8. important!!!!!!!!!!

9. Burning data/audio CD Error Audio

10. Real Audio 3.0/Solaris - "Can't open audio device"

11. Playing audio CD thru /dev/audio

12. Copying audio -> mounting audio cd??

13. Audio-card: Crystal PnP Audio System CODEC