about xxgdb debugger

Post by mitc » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Dear

I use a xxgdb tool for debugging.
And the background color of xxgdb is white.

But I want to change the background color to black.
And I want to change the word color to white.

How to get It,  help me.

about xxgdb debugger

Post by Dariusz Ciesla » Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Isn't xxgdb Xtoolkit-based program, is it ?

You can modify all what you see on screen by changing resources.
Probably you already have ~/.Xdefaults file in your system.

To guess what resource must be changed you can use special tool, editres.
This program shows you all widget tree and you can even select
"widget in a client" by clicking on particular widget in xxgdb as example.
You can even change attributes of widgets in fly, during application
is running !
Another nice feature is that you can use * in widget path, changing
many widgets attributes.

If you already know widget-path you can add in ~/.Xdefaults:

Xxgdb.path-to-widget.background: black

                  ,
D A R E K   C I E S L A K

1. xxgdb (debugger)

Hello everybody,

do anyone knows where can i find a site to download xxgdb for solaris
2.4 ?

it will help me a lot.

The problem i am facing now is with a source code .c file.  When i
compile the same source file on SunOs 4.1.4 with gcc version 2, my
program gives coherent results, but when compiled with gcc version 2.6
on Solaris 2.4 no results are obtained.  I don't understand this
problem. Why don't gcc give me compiling errors or warnings ?

thank you in advance.

2. Problems with Linux install

3. xxgdb problem... (debugger package)

4. SCSI: NCR 53C700, ENET: "Apricot" i82596DX-25

5. xDuel for xxgdb,gdb - a REAL graphical debugger

6. Write Protect and Internal compiler errors

7. Help with debugger "xxgdb"..

8. serial line looped back

9. perms on xxgdb and loading SO's in xxgdb

10. Which debugger is window debugger?

11. xxgdb - no more double characters

12. SUMMARY: xxgdb broken in Slackware