** READ the review of Caldera Wabi

Post by Ronny » Sat, 18 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Check out the review of Caldera Wabi at 32BitsOnline.

http://www.32bitsonline.com/

It is a good review and I am sure that you'll like it too.  Feedback is
extremely important and we hope that you send us your comments and
suggestions.  That's the only way we can continue to improve *your*
magazine.

 -- Ronny S.L. Ko Editor, 32 Bits Online
www.32bitsonline.com

1. ** READ the review of Caldera Wabi

--
Ronny S.L. Ko
Editor, 32 Bits Online

2. porting SunOS C++ program to RH 5.2 Linux

3. adding a swap drive

4. ** READ the review of Caldera Linux

5. shared library help

6. LanTimes review of Caldera Linux

7. Break a large file into chunks based on key field

8. advocacy: Caldera's OpenLinux Standard Reviewed

9. Lan Times review of Caldera OpenLinux

10. Caldera's OpenLinux 2.2 review

11. Caldera Preview Review

12. misc: Caldera's OpenLinux Standard reviewed