Processor specific build

Post by jinp » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 01:00:07

Hi,

How to do a processor specific build for an application? like the option
kernel offered in the configuation, to the point Pentium II and Pentium
III. or where can I get infomation about this issue?

Thanks
jinp

Processor specific build

Post by Arnold Hendrik » Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:24:24

> How to do a processor specific build for an application? like the option
> kernel offered in the configuation, to the point Pentium II and Pentium
> III. or where can I get infomation about this issue?

For example, using the gcc -march= or -mcpu= flags. See the manpage.

--

B-Lex Information Technologies, http://www.b-lex.com/