U of Illinois Linux Certificate

Post by joe brig » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:00:05

Here is a major university offering Linux Certification through a
company called Useractive.

http://www.useractive.com

U of Illinois Linux Certificate

they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

Post by Nigel Feltha » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:12:51

> they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

You should know - you have the certificate.

Post by Garf » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:09:46

> they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

Do you know this? Have you been? With the ability to spark off such composed
answers I would imagine you passed with flying colours...

--
H&Ks
Garf

U of Illinois Linux Certificate

Post by Sinister Midge » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:08:08

On Sat, 15 Jun 2002 18:12:51 -0500, Nigel Feltham claimed:

>> they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

> You should know - you have the certificate.

Probably a PHD, too.

--
Windows: Where privacy, stability and security are always
secondary to cutesy little icons.

Post by Donn Mille » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:35:27

> they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

Which is why you like using Windoze so much.  You can do all the
operations with the mouse instead of the keyboard, leaving one hand free
for other "tasks".  Do you know where your non-mouse hand is, Mr Grant?

Post by GreyClou » Mon, 17 Jun 2002 14:49:21

> they probably offer a certificate in masterbation as well.

And over in this zoo, we see a Baboon throwing its excrement
at the crowd.