This news group is invited to a Secret online book ! All Ages Welcome!

This news group is invited to a Secret online book ! All Ages Welcome!

Post by Robert Anderso » Sun, 06 Jul 1997 04:00:00

You are about to learn how ordinary people can simply and easily achieve
the once thought un-achievable. These Secrets will work for anyone. Simply
apply them.  This online book is one to study. Write any ideas or notes down.
Read this one Secret at a time. Taking notes as ideas cross through your
mind. Do not skip any Secrets. I have arranged the Secrets to increase your
readiness for the coming Information. Each Secret builds on the other for
maximum results. I wrote this online book for you in a way that simplifies
understanding. This should make the secrets easier to apply. Enjoy!

   CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!!!
                                http://members.aol.com/Lesson4u

1. This news group is invited to a Secret online book ! All Ages Welcome!

You are about to learn how ordinary people can simply and easily achieve
the once thought un-achievable. These Secrets will work for anyone. Simply
apply them.  This online book is one to study. Write any ideas or notes down.
Read this one Secret at a time. Taking notes as ideas cross through your
mind. Do not skip any Secrets. I have arranged the Secrets to increase your
readiness for the coming Information. Each Secret builds on the other for
maximum results. I wrote this online book for you in a way that simplifies
understanding. This should make the secrets easier to apply. Enjoy!

   CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!!!
                                http://members.aol.com/Lesson4u

2. Konqueror (KDE2 browser) in FreeBSD?

3. Background processes, damn!

4. Licq and SOCKS5 probs

5. Help with making firewall/router using RH 7.1