World's second largest vendor of Windows machines chooses NT4 for Web
What reason might Dell give for running www.dell.co.uk on NT4?
* When we say "Upgrade!" you must do what we say, not do what we do.
* We're still waiting for our order to be delivered.
* It's not broke, and we don't need to fix it.
* We're less of a target for attackers. There's no kudos in hacking *
* anything more than 5 years old.
* We've been evaluating Linux, and have not yet reached a decision.
* It's just the front end machines. Everything else has been running
* Windows 2003 for months. Honest!
* The cobbler's children didn't have shoes, either.
* That site doesn't see a lot of traffic. It just redirects to
* If you think that running NT4 doesn't do a lot for our product
advocacy, then you haven't seen what our evil competitor
The site www.computers.toshiba.co.uk is running
Netscape-Enterprise/6.0 on Solaris.