How to be a wintroll?

How to be a wintroll?

Post by d2002x » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 01:17:03



**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

Any idea?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by rapska » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 02:23:13


Error Log for Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800: segfault in module "d2002xx"
- dump details are as follows...
Quote:

> Any idea?

Here, let me get you started...

<*plonk*>

--
rapskat -   8:22pm  up 19:26,  3 users,  load average: 1.37, 2.41, 2.61 125
processes: 121 sleeping, 3 running, 1 zombie, 0 stopped CPU states:  4.1%
user,  4.3% system,  0.0% nice,  5.6% idle drop the hot to mail me

Include me out.

 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by d2002x » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 02:34:57


**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****


Quote:> Error Log for Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800: segfault in module
> "d2002xx"

what!?!!??

Quote:> - dump details are as follows...

>> Any idea?

> Here, let me get you started...

> <*plonk*>

It's too hard for non-morons, easier way?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by Andy » Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:44:50




> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****


> > Error Log for Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800: segfault in module
> > "d2002xx"

> what!?!!??

> > - dump details are as follows...

> >> Any idea?

> > Here, let me get you started...

> > <*plonk*>

> It's too hard for non-morons, easier way?

exactly what you doing
 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by d2002x » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 00:28:26


**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****




>> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****


>> > Error Log for Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800: segfault in module
>> > "d2002xx"

>> what!?!!??

>> > - dump details are as follows...

>> >> Any idea?

>> > Here, let me get you started...

>> > <*plonk*>

>> It's too hard for non-morons, easier way?

> exactly what you doing

How??? I never advocate crapwares.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by The Ghost In The Machin » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:59:35


In comp.os.linux.advocacy, d2002xx
<>
 wrote
on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800

Quote:> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

> Any idea?

[1] Crosspost to the world.  You've got that down pat. :-)

[2] Claim that Windows, or a Windows-based tool such as IIS,
[one of the following] than Linux or a similar Linux-based tool
such as Apache:

[a] Is more secure.
[b] Is more flexible.
[c] Has more software.
[d] Has fewer exploits.
[e] Is faster.
[f] Is easier.
[g] Makes more sense because it has BuyWare(tm).

etc.

[3] Refuse to budge even when proven wrong multiple times,
or plonked, or diverge into totally unrelated issues.

[.sigsnip]

For what it's worth.

--

It's still legal to go .sigless.

 
 
 

How to be a wintroll?

Post by d2002x » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:40:07


**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****


> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, d2002xx
> <>
>  wrote
> on Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:17:03 +0800

>> **** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

>> Any idea?

> [1] Crosspost to the world.  You've got that down pat. :-)

sounds good.

Quote:

> [2] Claim that Windows, or a Windows-based tool such as IIS, [one of
> the following] than Linux or a similar Linux-based tool such as
> Apache:

> [a] Is more secure.

but .. everybody it's insecure.

Quote:> [b] Is more flexible.

I can't even use python on IIS.

Quote:> [c] Has more software.

Hmmm... All I see are only crapwares...

Quote:> [d] Has fewer exploits.

Unless I hit my linux box with a hammer everyday...

Quote:> [e] Is faster.

My box can't even afford to run Windows-XP.

Quote:> [f] Is easier.

I can't even use Meta+Tab/Caps_Lock to switch windows

Quote:> [g] Makes more sense because it has BuyWare(tm).

Uh.. I never buy it.. its binary version is free you know.

Quote:

> etc.

> [3] Refuse to budge even when proven wrong multiple times, or
> plonked, or diverge into totally unrelated issues.

Ok. Researching finished, now I know why those wintrolls are loyal.

thanks. :))

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
 *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***
                      http://www.usenet.com
Unlimited Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=