Something to lighten the mood in here :)

Something to lighten the mood in here :)

Post by Maddma » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 06:36:51

Want to talk about Tux I have a good plan,
Just log into Linux and fire up Pan,
Get on COLA and some trolls want to scuffle,
They spend all day doin the WinTroll Shuffle

(They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
(La da dee, la da dee) La da dee, la da dee
(Woo woo woo woo!) Woo woo woo woo!
They never miss a chance, stick their head up thier ass and do the Wintroll
Shuffle

Well, me and my friends, we love Linus and Tux,
Love RMS, but Bill Gates sucks,
Every time we are right the trolls start to boogie and shuffle
Spending all day doing the WinTroll Shuffle.

(They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
(La da dee, la da dee) La da dee, la da dee
(Woo woo woo woo!) Woo woo woo woo!
They never miss a chance, stick their head up thier ass and do the Wintroll
Shuffle

Well, me and my friends, we all love to see,
An OS that really belongs to me
MS wants it all and throws up a big scuffle,
Then they pay the trolls to do the WinTroll shuffle

(They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
Blue Screen of Death, Blue Screen of Death
FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD
They to the WinTroll shuffle(Fonts look like crap)
They do the WinTroll shuffle(.24%!)
They do the WinTroll shuffle(RMS is a joke)
They do the WinTroll shuffle(XP Rulez)
They never miss a chance to stick thier head up thier ass and do the
WinTroll Shuffle.

Post by Doug. » Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:40:05

> Want to talk about Tux I have a good plan,
> Just log into Linux and fire up Pan,
> Get on COLA and some trolls want to scuffle,
> They spend all day doin the WinTroll Shuffle

> (They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
> Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
> (La da dee, la da dee) La da dee, la da dee
> (Woo woo woo woo!) Woo woo woo woo!
> They never miss a chance, stick their head up thier ass and do the Wintroll
> Shuffle

> Well, me and my friends, we love Linus and Tux,
> Love RMS, but Bill Gates sucks,
> Every time we are right the trolls start to boogie and shuffle
> Spending all day doing the WinTroll Shuffle.

> (They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
> Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
> (La da dee, la da dee) La da dee, la da dee
> (Woo woo woo woo!) Woo woo woo woo!
> They never miss a chance, stick their head up thier ass and do the Wintroll
> Shuffle

> Well, me and my friends, we all love to see,
> An OS that really belongs to me
> MS wants it all and throws up a big scuffle,
> Then they pay the trolls to do the WinTroll shuffle

> (They blow, they blow) They Blow! They Blow!
> Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck, Well, nyuck nyuck nyuck nyuck
> Blue Screen of Death, Blue Screen of Death
> FUD, FUD, FUD, FUD
> They to the WinTroll shuffle(Fonts look like crap)
> They do the WinTroll shuffle(.24%!)
> They do the WinTroll shuffle(RMS is a joke)
> They do the WinTroll shuffle(XP Rulez)
> They never miss a chance to stick thier head up thier ass and do the
> WinTroll Shuffle.

LoL - Funny but true. Me likes.

--
Dual-Booting Rig running Suse Linux 7.3 and Windows W2K ( for Win games only )

http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=13762

1. Something good on that win2000 site :)

<http://www.byteandswitch.com/document.asp?doc_id=27134&site=byteandsw...>

|Veritas Speeds Up Linux
|
|MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. -- Veritas Software Corporation (Nasdaq: VRTS -
|News), the leading storage software company, today announced the
|results of an internal performance benchmark demonstrating that the
|Linux operating system runs faster, with lower overhead and increased
|reliability, when using the Veritas file system and storage management
|software. The results of Veritas' performance benchmark showed that
|Veritas Foundation Suite(TM) on Linux provides better response time,
|with throughput nearly five times faster than EXT3 and over two times
|faster than ReiserFS. Veritas Foundation Suite, which includes Veritas
|File System(TM) and Veritas Volume Manager(TM), is a leading online
|storage management software solution for UNIX, Windows and Linux.
|Veritas Foundation Suite currently supports the Red Hat Advanced Server
|operating system.

see, hunting down "that" site gave me some good news... :)

--
Paul Cooke
  Registered Linux user 273897 Machine registration number 156819

2. Mach 64 chip/X86

3. WHERE is flash come from :):) I NO U WELL

4. Solaris Windows 2000 interoperability

5. Change the MOOD!!

6. FreeS/WAN setup problems

7. why I'm in a bad mood

8. Anybody? UMAX C500 and SVGA

9. just got mac plus :) :)

10. URGENT: Need help System in a bad mood...

11. Linus picture available :):)

12. qualitylinks, need something, find something

13. Configuring CrackLib to lighten up