I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet , really.

I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet , really.

Post by GreyClou » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:09:18

And I like getting it up the ass.
Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

Post by Mark » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:33:32

> And I like getting it up the ass.
> Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
> I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

> I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
> I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

Ya luver is loose again GC.

I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet , really.

Post by mkosc » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:14:50

Quote:> And I like getting it up the ass.
> Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
> I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

> I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
> I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

Ha, The real GreyCloud would never post drivel as this.

Gee you Winvocates are getting really desperate :)

Post by GreyClou » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:43:40

> And I like getting it up the ass.
> Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
> I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

> I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
> I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

Guffaw!!!  Lookie what we got here... a wintroll with a
temper tantrum.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Post by GreyClou » Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:44:14

> > And I like getting it up the ass.
> > Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
> > I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

> > I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
> > I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

> Ya luver is loose again GC.

HAHAHA!!!  I know.  I think I smell sweat somewhere. :-))

I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet , really.

Post by Lin?nu » Sat, 22 Feb 2003 06:35:45

While watching the eternal hourglass, GreyCloud assayed this pronouncement:

>> > And I like getting it up the ass.
>> > Linux is for gay useless*lickers, and I am one of them.
>> > I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

>> > I am a stupid * that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
>> > I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

>> Ya luver is loose again GC.

> HAHAHA!!!  I know.  I think I smell sweat somewhere. :-))

Yeah, Sweaty Ballmer has damp ankles.

1. I am the most useless dicklicker that you can find on usenet

And I like getting it up the ass.
Linux is for gay useless dicklickers, and I am one of them.
I have posted nothing but useless bullshit.

I am a stupid faggot that is why I get spanked by the trolls everyday.
I am an easy target, I like eating shit after I get it up the ass.

2. Epson 880 (Stylus color)

3. This Week's Useless Thread About Useless Use of Cat Award goes t

4. making XISP

5. I must be really bored if I am responding to this spam

6. Help: installed AWE64 isa, now 3c900b won;t work

7. How secure am I really??

8. DG/UX (SysV) PPP needed

9. Am I really being hosted by a 386

10. dircolors - am I really stupid?