MS's admits NT 4.0 was designed from the ground up flawed.

MS's admits NT 4.0 was designed from the ground up flawed.

Post by Pope » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:41:05

Did everyone know you could jam an NT server and that MS has admitted that
fixing it would cause them to re-write the entire OS?

Port 135 must be firewalled off from the outside world or any 12 year old
could take down your entire network.

Marvelous.

Post by paul cook » Sat, 29 Mar 2003 17:06:56

> Did everyone know you could jam an NT server and that MS has admitted that
> fixing it would cause them to re-write the entire OS?

> Port 135 must be firewalled off from the outside world or any 12 year old
> could take down your entire network.

> Marvelous.

just MS speak for "we couldn't give a toss, now please go and buy our super

NT4 anymore"