corporate hosting of web based email, addressbooks, calendaring

corporate hosting of web based email, addressbooks, calendaring

Post by Michael Eastm » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I'm looking for OSS or commercial solutions for providing web-based
email, addressbook, (and optionally calendaring) services to everyone
in the company where I work.  I'm familiar with and impressed with
EMUmail, but their address book capabilities are seriously lacking.

Does anybody know of any OSS/commercial products that have good
addressbook capabilities along with the email?

michael

Post by Mark Metso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> I'm looking for OSS or commercial solutions for providing web-based
> email, addressbook, (and optionally calendaring) services to everyone
> in the company where I work.  I'm familiar with and impressed with
> EMUmail, but their address book capabilities are seriously lacking.

> Does anybody know of any OSS/commercial products that have good
> addressbook capabilities along with the email?

Have you looked at
http://NetworkDNA.com/groupware/index.html
groupware?

1. WebEvent 3.04 released - Web Calendar, CGI Calendar, WWW Calendar

Cameron Consulting announces the availability of WebEvent 3.04 for
UNIX and Windows NT. WebEvent is an interactive World Wide Web
calendar program that allows you to view and modify calendar-type
events from any computer that can run a Web browser.

Features:

  * multiple calendar views (year, month, week, day,event)
  * multiple calendar formats (calendar and list)
  * event types (meetings, to-dos, special events)
  * repeating events
  * event reminders
  * searchable calendars
  * meta-calendars (ability to combine two or more calendars
    on the fly.)
  * source code

WebEvent 3.04 requires either a UNIX or NT server running a Web server
that supports PERL CGI scripts and can communicate with an SMTP host
for e-mail reminders and notification.

Cost is $400 for a single host, unlimited users, 5 calendar license and
$800 for a single host, unlimited users and calendars license. Non-profit
and educational institutions receive a 50% discount.  Site licenses are
also available.

For information, or to download a free fully-functional, evaluation for
WebEvent 3.04, visit http://www.CameronConsulting.com. Please contact

2. PPP and SLIP

3. Help: setup name-based or port-based virtual web host.

4. HELP!!! SMTP Relay base on sender or rcpt domain name

5. SHAREWARE: Shared Calendars: Web-Based Group Scheduling

6. New release of Xfinans

7. kshEvents - Web Based Events Calendar

8. Make ksoftirqd a normal per-cpu variable.

9. Update: a web-based events calendar

10. kshEvents - Web based events calendar

11. Wanted: a web-based events calendar

12. WEBS: Int'l Corporate Web Service Providers Mailing List