Even James Bond uses MSFT !!

Post by S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Using Intelligent Technology, James Bond Co-Star Creates a Scene With
Windows CE-Based HP Jornada Palm-size PC

:))))

BUY MSFT GOODS

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/991116/entertain__3.html

--

Even James Bond uses MSFT !!

Post by jacque » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Using Intelligent Technology, James Bond Co-Star Creates a Scene With
> Windows CE-Based HP Jornada Palm-size PC

> :))))

> BUY MSFT GOODS

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> --

CE is *I would rather user Palm OS. Much better and stronger market
share that the bloated CE

Even James Bond uses MSFT !!

Post by Darren Winsp » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> CE is *I would rather user Palm OS. Much better and stronger market
> share that the bloated CE

I'm rather fond of Epoc32 myself.  Ho hum, another good thing falls by
the wayside...

--
Darren Winsper - http://www.veryComputer.com/
Stellar Legacy project member - http://www.veryComputer.com/

"The Tuxomatic 2200(TM) with patented Gates-Be-Gone(TM) gets rid of blue
 screens in a flash! It forks! It blits! Look at those fantastic pixels!
 It surfs the web! You could even host an ISP with it!"
                                                -- Matthew Sachs on Slashdot

Even James Bond uses MSFT !!

Post by Bobby D. Bryan » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> > Using Intelligent Technology, James Bond Co-Star Creates a Scene With
> > Windows CE-Based HP Jornada Palm-size PC

> CE is *I would rather user Palm OS. Much better and stronger market
> share that the bloated CE

It will be interesting to see whether WinCE is still around when they make
the next Bond film.

Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

1. Hey, Claire, hey James (Bond, from MI6)

Culled from the Melbourne Age:

                Microsoft has been repeatedly castigated for woeful levels of security on its
                   products, and Friday's humiliation did not come as a great
surprise within
                   the industry.

                   The break-in was the latest in a string of security breaches
of Microsoft
                   products and networks that the company has tackled, often
only after
                   hackers have pointed out the loopholes.

                   The Lovebug and Melissa viruses were able to wreak such
destruction,
                   costing corporate e-mail systems tens of billions of dollars,
only because
                   Microsoft repeatedly ignored criticisms of security
vulnerabilities in its
                   software.

                   A similar complacency led to the company being forced to
close its Hotmail
                   e-mail service last year after a security breach allowed
anyone to read
                   subscribers' personal messages.

Still need a 56-year old kid to rub your nose in it, James?

2. 2nd USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST '03)

3. bonding. ethernet bonding.

4. init routine not executed in Shared Library

5. [patch] (2/8) Add 802.3ad support to bonding (released to bonding on sourceforge)

6. ! WORK FOR YOURSELF--- MORTGAGE INDUSTRY_____

7. Network cards that work with bonding ( bond interface )

8. 4.3.3.0 Recent Critical Updates?

9. Network cards that work with bonding ( bond interface ) for HA

10. using lpr to print only even or odd pages, using tar

11. Panic after using bonding driver

12. using lpr to print out only even or odd pages

13. Sendmail is using DNS even with -DNAMED_BIND=0