Linux in Universities, third draft

Post by Dan Kege » Tue, 01 Oct 2002 09:27:01

Hi folks - I just finished incorporating the feedback from
this group and others, and have a new draft of my "Linux in
Universities"
page,
   http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/
ready.  If any of you could give it a read and look for
obvious howlers, please do.  Then I'll run it by a few
windows-loving freinds to make sure it's not too obnoxious from
their point of view.  After that, I'll start trying to peddle it
to the local universities.

Thanks,
Dan

1. initramfs buffer spec -- third draft

In newsgroup: linux.dev.kernel

Allow GZIP(cpio_file* + cpio_trailer), which is in fact a very common
configuration.

        -hpa

-

2. quoting parameter expansion

3. Drafting and CAM program for Linux -- (Can Autocad run under Linux)

4. HPUX filesystem and Linux...

5. PS2 third party three button mice?

6. AutoClient patch installation problems

7. Sherlock linux plug-ins / sherlock for linux?

8. Two daemons on the startup

9. Draft of RFD: comp.os.linux.portable

10. 05 Drafting and Diagramming for Linux , Wed Sep 5 22:50:39 CDT 2001

11. DRAFT CFV for review: comp.os.linux reorganization

12. Linux User Group--HOWTO: Rough Draft

13. 04 Drafting and Diagramming for Linux , Tue Sep 4 14:48:34 CDT 2001