Drsquare admits hes a complete idiot, includes devlin by proxy

Post by yt.. » Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:54:53

> It's just so slow, bloated, difficult and time-consuming to use, I've
> decided I have no use for it. I have already deleted by ext2 partition and
> filled it with an FAT32 partition. I have also deleted all my .deb files so
> there is no chance of reinstallation. My Linux usage is over.

Wow, all that time and you still couldnt figure it out.

You really are an idiot.

-----.

--
Theres a hole in the world like a great black pit and
its filled with people who are filled with shit and the

Post by yt.. » Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:10:58

> On 6 Jan 2002 09:54:53 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>> It's just so slow, bloated, difficult and time-consuming to use, I've
>>> decided I have no use for it. I have already deleted by ext2 partition and
>>> filled it with an FAT32 partition. I have also deleted all my .deb files so
>>> there is no chance of reinstallation. My Linux usage is over.

>>Wow, all that time and you still couldnt figure it out.
> Yes, Linux is so poor.
>>You really are an idiot.
> When did I ever claim otherwise?

Linux is not for stupid people...yet.

I told you this at the very beginning, and you were too dull to
get it.

Now that you have proven to yourself unquestionably that your
idiocy is unparalleled, please stop whining at once.

-----.

--

Post by Trol » Tue, 08 Jan 2002 06:52:30

> On 6 Jan 2002 13:10:58 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>>Yes, Linux is so poor.

>>>When did I ever claim otherwise?

>>Linux is not for stupid people...yet.

>>I told you this at the very beginning, and you were too dull to
>>get it.

> I don't remember that,

>>Now that you have proven to yourself unquestionably that your
>>idiocy is unparalleled, please stop whining at once.

> No.

I think you are pretty cool Dr. Square, but I wish you would keep using
on Linux. And I think some of the taunting posts of the past couple days
that you've posted are beneath you. I'm just starting out with Linux -
in a way - and am really enjoying it.  Anyway ..

.. Right now it's RH7.x and Mozilla for the 'Net and maybe you've been
using Mozilla too long but in case you haven't noticed it's gotten
really good. I tried it out a while back on Windows and it gave up in
disgust. But the recent ones work so well.

Troll

Post by Trol » Tue, 08 Jan 2002 07:58:21

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2002 21:52:30 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>>No.

>>I think you are pretty cool Dr. Square,

> Doesn't everyone.

>>but I wish you would keep using
>>on Linux.

> Sorry, it's just not good enough. I'll try again in a few years.

>>And I think some of the taunting posts of the past couple days
>>that you've posted are beneath you. I'm just starting out with Linux -
>>in a way - and am really enjoying it.  Anyway ..

>>.. Right now it's RH7.x and Mozilla for the 'Net and maybe you've been
>>using Mozilla too long but in case you haven't noticed it's gotten
>>really good. I tried it out a while back on Windows and it gave up in
>>disgust. But the recent ones work so well.

> Mozilla is terrible and slow.

It works really well here.

Troll

Post by GreyClou » Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:51:27

> On 6 Jan 2002 09:54:53 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>> It's just so slow, bloated, difficult and time-consuming to use, I've
>>> decided I have no use for it. I have already deleted by ext2 partition
>>> and filled it with an FAT32 partition. I have also deleted all my .deb
>>> files so there is no chance of reinstallation. My Linux usage is over.

>>Wow, all that time and you still couldnt figure it out.

> Yes, Linux is so poor.

>>You really are an idiot.

> When did I ever claim otherwise?

You seem to be one of those people that are possessed by more than one
spirit... is the other spirit possessing you happen to be Ewic??

Post by GreyClou » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 02:55:24

> On Sun, 06 Jan 2002 23:51:27 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>> On 6 Jan 2002 09:54:53 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>> Yes, Linux is so poor.

>>> When did I ever claim otherwise?

>>You seem to be one of those people that are possessed by more than one
>>spirit... is the other spirit possessing you happen to be Ewic??

> No.

You sure now?

Post by chris » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:37:01

>>You really are an idiot.

>When did I ever claim otherwise?

Ignore the troll.

Post by chris » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 07:30:18

>On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:37:01 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>>When did I ever claim otherwise?

>>Ignore the troll.

>Which troll?

You, drsquaretroll.

Post by GreyClou » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:41:02

> On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:30:18 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>>On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:37:01 GMT, in comp.os.linux.advocacy,

>>>Which troll?

>>You, drsquaretroll.

> I'm not a troll. You're just being a *er again.

How bout drtroll... or maybe even drdrool... yeah that's it DRDROOL!

Post by mjcr » Thu, 10 Jan 2002 04:57:43

> How bout drtroll... or maybe even drdrool... yeah that's it DRDROOL!

How about DrStool?

--
I run Linux, no *y RedHat, Debian, Slackware, or Corel, just Linux.
May all that you wish upon me and mine be visited upon you ten fold.

1. I am an admitted unix idiot-please help!

I have been doing CGI for film, TV, and print for several years, but I am
now faced with the reality of learning both Wavefront and unix on the SGI.
I have found a place that wants to hire me, and they will send me to Wave-
front class but I must learn unix on my own. So I bought an approprPlease enter.
iate book
titled"UNIX for Dummies" which I have read, but I'm looking for perhaps
netsites where I can learn more or anywhere else I can crash course as
well as any suggestions. Please help!! I can be E-mailed at

rules by posting here.
                Thanks Again-

                       George Montgomery

2. xdiff on Linux

3. Oh dear, drsquare mutates into a complete lamer

4. FS: SUN SPARCSTATION 20's and 20" MONITORS

5. Kernel update 4 the complete idiot

6. HELP! PPP - Confused?

7. Complete idiots guide to linux

8. PPP support for PCI PowerMacs with MKLinux

9. A question from a complete idiot

10. Complete idiots guide to linux

11. Complete Novice (read idiot?)

12. Complete Idiot.