Linux in the enterprise - okay, enterprises OR how to avoid the microsoft tax

Linux in the enterprise - okay, enterprises OR how to avoid the microsoft tax

Post by mar » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I know Linux has been performing sterling service for many years in my
company.  This URL provides a really useful summary of companies which have
spotted how to avoid the Microsoft tax, the BSOD, the three-finger salute,
DLL hell - the lot!

Try this:

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-15-001-06-NW-BZ-LF

For information - Hill House Hammond insure my bike and even paid up when
a to-be-nameless person knocked me off with a U-turn.

--
Mark - remove any ham to reply.
(Killed (sigserv (This sig is reserved by another user)))