Look what my bot found in my mailbox!

Post by Insectus Penti » Wed, 19 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Joshua McKee once again, sent me an email lame, and my New Improved Mail
Bot posted it for your pleasure. This bot is greatly improved from Version
1.

Without further ado, here's the email lame!

---begin email lame---
---end email lame---
--
Microsoft is living proof that a sales talent is vastly more useful in a
capitalist society than intelligence. A person with an IQ of 1,000 could

Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 10:24:58 -0700

Subject: Re: Quit your miming.

Oh, sorry, I forgot that you don=B9t have a real computer; in other =

words, you don=B9t have a Power Macintosh.

Yes, I do the difference between MIME and normal mail. Your Linus, =

or whatever the hell you call it, OS sucks because it is way behind =

the times, although it=B9s still way the hell ahead of Megalosoft!!

So, go get a Power Mac, and maybe someday, you=B9ll be as good a =

programmer as I am (but probably not) But if you have an ounce of =

sense, you=B9ll go get a Power Macintosh anyway. That way, you can =

have a computer (with a future) that can also do the most amazing =

things imaginable. Happy Mac computing!!
-- =

http://www.indirect.com/www/adruiz/Home_Page.html

Power Macintosh!! There really is no other choice!!

The Eagles rule forever!! Welcome to the Hotel California!!

God bless everyone!!

Macs rule, and PCs (Pieces of Crap) drool!!

--- end mail ---

--
"When I collect two solar masses of AOL Disks, I will use them to detonate
the Sun" Web Page URL: ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/po/poulosio/poulosio.html

               Honourable Member, alt.aol-sucks troll patrol.

2. gcc problem

3. Free Shells and Free To Run IRC bots (eggdrop bots)

4. Installed openVPN, client fails when it asks for password

5. UNIX Free shell accounts Bots allowed Cuentas shell bajo unix gratis permiten bots

6. Problems with shared libraries built in gcc...

7. Looking For A Shell To Run 2 Eggdrop IRC Bots..

8. 2.4.18 oops.

9. Where can I find Shell account that allow bot setup ?

10. Where I can find macromedia flash plug-ins for Konqueror?

11. Sendmail, large/corrupted mailboxes, & locking of mailboxes

12. mailbox vs. non-mailbox SCSI controller?

13. Redirecting mail messages from user mailbox to another mailbox