"Dude!"

Post by Linonu » Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:58:12

Some people like Stephen:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

This article also shows that someone recognized the *
tension between Steven and his friend's mother.

Chris

--
All I know is what the words know, and dead things, and that
makes a handsome little sum, with a beginning and a middle and

"Dude!"

Post by Sinister Midge » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 02:27:29

On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 16:58:12 -0500, Linonut claimed:

Quote:> Some people like Stephen:

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> This article also shows that someone recognized the * tension
> between Steven and his friend's mother.

> Chris

Some people used to like Drsquare, too. But he was still a jerk. Now more
people know what a jerk he and I'll guarantee some like him even more.

The same will be said of "Steven" over time. Once people get tired of
cleaning up their own regurgitation, they'll change their minds. But
others will like him even more, ever gluttons for more punishment.

I recall that Jeffrey Dahmer had a fanclub of girls that thought he was a
hunk, despite being * and a *.

--
Windows is not a virus, because a virus is well programmed and comes for free.

"Dude!"

Post by Linonu » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 02:48:31

After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out this bit o' wisdom:

Quote:>> Some people like Stephen:

>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> The same will be said of "Steven" over time. Once people get tired of
> cleaning up their own regurgitation, they'll change their minds. But
> others will like him even more, ever gluttons for more punishment.

Why do you hate Steven so?

Quote:> I recall that Jeffrey Dahmer had a fanclub of girls that thought he was a
> hunk, despite being * and a *.

They probably had an unconscious desire to be "eaten" by him.

Chris

--

"Dude!"

Post by rapska » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 05:53:00

Error Log for Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:27:29 -0400: segfault in module
"Sinister Midget" - dump details are as follows...

Quote:> On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 16:58:12 -0500, Linonut claimed:

>> Some people like Stephen:

>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>> This article also shows that someone recognized the * tension
>> between Steven and his friend's mother.

>> Chris

> Some people used to like Drsquare, too. But he was still a jerk. Now
> more people know what a jerk he and I'll guarantee some like him even
> more.

> The same will be said of "Steven" over time. Once people get tired of
> cleaning up their own regurgitation, they'll change their minds. But
> others will like him even more, ever gluttons for more punishment.

> I recall that Jeffrey Dahmer had a fanclub of girls that thought he was
> a hunk, despite being * and a *.

So what's wrong with being a *?

No...not really! ;-)

--
rapskat  - 11:50pm  up 25 days, 13:02, 11 users,  load average: 0.20, 0.27, 0.67

Instruction ends in the schoolroom -- but education ends only with life. -- Publilius Syrus.

"Dude!"

Post by Sinister Midge » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:52:52

On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 19:48:31 -0500, Linonut claimed:

Quote:> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sinister Midget belched out this bit o'

>>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>> The same will be said of "Steven" over time. Once people get tired of
>> cleaning up their own regurgitation, they'll change their minds. But
>> others will like him even more, ever gluttons for more punishment.

> Why do you hate Steven so?

He's obnoxious!

Rarely do I see something that makes me dump the sound. At least, rarely
that it's required for my own well being (I have to do it for my son's
benefit sometimes). This guy really, really nauseates me!

The third or fourth time I saw his putridness, I was reminded of
something I saw back in the 80s. There was a group, I think in Arizona.
They had banks of used TVs set up and charged people to toss bricks at
them every time Howard Cosell's face blessed one of them. They did a fair
business.

"Steven" does that to me. But the TV isn't old and I'd hate to have to
replace it several times a day, dude.

--
Windows: It's not a bug, it's tradition!

"Dude!"

Post by Sinister Midge » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 11:55:18

On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 22:53:00 -0500, rapskat claimed:

Quote:> Error Log for Sun, 07 Apr 2002 20:27:29 -0400: segfault in module
> "Sinister Midget" - dump details are as follows...

>> On Sun, 07 Apr 2002 16:58:12 -0500, Linonut claimed:

>>> Some people like Stephen:

>>> http://www.veryComputer.com/

>>> This article also shows that someone recognized the * tension
>>> between Steven and his friend's mother.

>>> Chris

>> Some people used to like Drsquare, too. But he was still a jerk. Now
>> more people know what a jerk he and I'll guarantee some like him even
>> more.

>> The same will be said of "Steven" over time. Once people get tired of
>> cleaning up their own regurgitation, they'll change their minds. But
>> others will like him even more, ever gluttons for more punishment.

>> I recall that Jeffrey Dahmer had a fanclub of girls that thought he was
>> a hunk, despite being * and a *.

> So what's wrong with being a *?

> No...not really! ;-)

Alas, ol' Jeff is now room temperature.

--
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO is the answer.

"Dude!"

Post by Donn Mille » Tue, 09 Apr 2002 12:31:33

> He's obnoxious!

> Rarely do I see something that makes me dump the sound. At least, rarely
> that it's required for my own well being (I have to do it for my son's
> benefit sometimes). This guy really, really nauseates me!

I think he looks like Peyton Manning (or even Tim Couch).