microsoft.com

Post by John Stol » Sun, 11 May 2003 08:21:28

I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the ms
pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows -
apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

microsoft.com

Post by Pete » Sun, 11 May 2003 08:47:48

this quote is from John Stolz of Sat, 10 May 2003 18:21 :

Quote:> I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the
> ms pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

> Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows -
> apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

it is pretty old news
http://www.veryComputer.com/

http://www.veryComputer.com/

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Microsoft isn't biased - they are unethical, lawbreaking liars.
http://www.veryComputer.com/

What we really need is open standards, so people can choose their preference
in software, and still communicate with each other.  The OSS / GNU / Linux
movement is doing well at enabling this.

Peter

microsoft.com

Post by The Onion Ma » Sun, 11 May 2003 14:01:50

For it was written by John Stolz:

Quote:> I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the
> ms pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

> Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows
> - apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

Went there on a W2k machine using IE 5.?

I got javascript errors on most pages.

Sure says a lot for the quality of MS webwork.

--
Ian

So I like Linux & onions. You got a problem with that?

microsoft.com

Post by Sinister Midge » Sun, 11 May 2003 21:36:49

Quote:> I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the ms
> pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

> Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows -
> apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

No. They're biased against Opera.

--
Whip me. Beat me. Windows ME(tm).

microsoft.com

Post by D. C. Session » Mon, 12 May 2003 00:57:19

Quote:> I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the ms
> pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

> Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows -
> apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

The real hoot is what happens if you have Opera identify itself as IE.

--
| Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
| it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

microsoft.com

Post by scarfac » Tue, 13 May 2003 20:26:27

> I'm sure its just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice how *the ms
> pages look if you use Opera? Tiny fonts, menus all over the place.

> Actually, I've just checked and it just as *with Opera under windows -
> apols microsoft, I thought you were biased against Linux ;-)

Microsoft really made some shit with Opera. And they got
caught. Check this out! http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Microsoft Firewall does not block Internet traffic -- MICROSOFT.COM

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306203   --  May 13 2003

Internet Connection FIREWALL and Basic FIREWALL DO NOT BLOCK Internet
Protocol Version 6 TRAFFIC

     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 64-Bit Datacenter Edition
     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 64-Bit Enterprise Edition
     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition
     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition
     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition
     * Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Web Edition
     * Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2003
     * Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2002
     * Microsoft Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2002 SP1
     * Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
     * Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition SP1
     * Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition
     * Microsoft Windows XP Professional
     * Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1
     * Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

SYMPTOMS

With Microsoft Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) installed and Internet
Connection Firewall (ICF) or Basic Firewall enabled, the firewall
filters Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) traffic, but the basic
firewall and the ICF does not block or filter IPv6 traffic.

---

TO WORK AROUND THIS BEHAVIOR, OBTAIN FIREWALL SOFTWARE THAT CAN FILTER
AND BLOCK IPV6 TRAFFIC.
....... unquote .......

2. <Location...> Directive

3. FreeBSD and microsoft.com

4. Zip drive under linux?

5. Microsoft.com

6. Encoding MPEG video and sound?

7. where did microsoft.com go?!

8. Cirrus text modes

9. Linux Runs Microsoft.com?

10. Checkout what popped up in response to "MS Office for Linux" on microsoft.com

11. whois microsoft.com

12. At least one linux box at microsoft.com

13. Take a look at Microsoft.com