Kids and Bath-tubs

Post by Nym Shifte » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:12:46

Did you ever notice just how hard it is to get a kid into a bath-tub? Once
they are in and splashing about, what happens? You can't get them back
out.

I think Linux is kind of like that. You get people who have never tried it
and they go kicking and screaming into the Linux tub. But once they are
there, they just won't leave.

Safety Tips:

1. Never leave a new user unattended. They can drown in just an inch of
code.

2. Always test the code to make sure it isn't too hot for the newbie's
tender skin.

3. Always make sure they have their *-penguin.

Kids and Bath-tubs

Post by alt » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 05:07:52

On June 3, 2003 12:12 pm, Nym Shifter had a brain fart:

Quote:> 3. Always make sure they have their *-penguin.

http://www.veryComputer.com/

--
Donovan Hill
spamtrap is actually a real address... just to see if anyone will use

1. Kids will be kids!

But Microsoft don't hire no kids. That's right, MS hires only 17 year
old oriental wonder kids straight from the college payed for by Bill's
new charity program for niggras and negresses and other disadvantaged
peoples. That's why Linux can't compeat with Windows. Does Linus do
windows? I thought not! Do you? You should! To do windows go to
www.microsoft.com

Hope this helps

piddy -- getting frisky

2. exhaustive survey

3. Matrox Mystique ands X.

4. How to stop PPP -background?

5. Miss World Aishwarya <Nude> Videos Taking Her Bath.

6. Multiplier-read.

7. Citizen number 219067949, it's time for your SPONGE BATH!

8. problem with red hat installer

9. Miss World Aishwarya <Nude> Videos Taking Her Bath.

10. Set-up Question from a new kid

11. My Kids Suprise

12. fester bribes kids to say good things about MICROS~1

13. The kids desktop?