Quote:> Don't go to HELL!
> Don't Burn in HELL!
> Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.
In my troubled past, I confess that I have:
- erased a Windows 95 drive to install FreeBSD (and used it for quite some
- erased a Windows 98 drive to install NetBSD (just for the sake of it),
- erased a Windows 2000 drive to install Linux (still up and running as my
- reformatted my Macintosh PB G3 drive to make SuSE Linux coexist peacefully
with MacOS 9 (still up and running faster than MacOS X - Since that time, I
put my money into PC hardware, not a G4),
- installed Darwin on a PC (another Windows 98 drive got wacked in the
process) just to see if that thing was as slow on a PC as on a Macintosh,
- installed MacOS X on a PowerComputing clone (just trying to be groovy,
kinda waste of time, but runs surprisingly well, too bad I'm not of the
feline type, no Jaguar for me, $130, again?),
- installed RedHat Linux servers at multiple customer sites where Windows
was the rule (people dance the samba over there since),
- last but not least, I don't repent and feel pretty good about it.
I have a righteous side though: I'm using Windows XP (video editing and
sound mixing) and Win2K from time to time.
I know that there are a lot of people who, like me, committed even worst
multiple crimes and that makes me nervous: Hell is going to be crowded and
the Net is going to be slow over there.
So here is a proposal. Next time you meet a Microsoft or Apple person just
commit perjury: don't say that you're using Linux or any Open Source
software. You see, it's a win-win solution for all of us: most of you will
end up in Heaven and the rest of us will be comfortable in an almost
By the way, which Hell is the incorporeal divine Lunatic talking about. The
Christian one? There are others. Can we choose just before the last sigh?
After all, it could be like operating systems, maybe you can choose. In
fact, just the act to think that you can choose makes it possible to...