Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Microsoft is GOD here » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:00:52

Don't go to HELL!
Don't Burn in HELL!
Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.

REPENT
REPENT

Bill Gates is Love, and you know why?
Because he will fogive your past OS sins.
Yes that's right Brothers and Sisters.
Bill Forgives All who want's IT!

Brothers and Sisters
Brothers and Sisters
Brothers and Sisters
How do you Get to forgived by Bill you Ask?
YOU DO IT WHEN YOU WALK
WHEN YOU TALK
AND Brothers and Sisters when you go in to your local computer store.
WHEN     you see that EVIL LINUX os on the shelf, That*of the DEVIL!
Just ask yourself this question

"WHAT WOULD BILL DO?"

CAN YOU SAY IT ?

Brothers and Sisters
Brothers and Sisters
Brothers and Sisters

CAN YOU SAY IT?????

BILL GATES CREATED WINDOWS TO FREE US FROM OUR SINS.

ARE YOU A SINNER?
ARE YOU A SINNER?

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Uncle Theodor » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:11:14

Quote:> ARE YOU A SINNER?
> ARE YOU A SINNER?

YES, I AM!!
YES, I AM!!

AND I LIKE IT (CAN YOU SAY IT?)
YES I LIKE IT!!

TO HELL WITH BILL!! (REPEAT, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!)
TO HELL WITH BILL!!
HE'S ONE *WIT!!
HE'S ONE SHITHEAD!!

YEAH, BROTHRS AND SISTERS!! YEAH, HE IS!!

HE CAN'T MAKE AN OS!!
HE CAN'T MAKE NOTHIN'
LET MORONS FOLLOW HIM!!
LET MORONS SUCK HIS*!!
I'M FREE FROM MORON'S OS,
AND I AM HAPPY!! (SAY THAT AGAIN, BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!)

AND I AM HAPPY!!!

Good Luck,
UT

--
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Donn Mille » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:36:34

Quote:> YOU ARE JUST LOSTED
> YOU NEED TO HEAR THE WORDS OF BILL!

I think I hear the words of Chuckie, the FreeBSD Daemon.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Microsoft is GOD here » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:39:00

REPENT!

> > YOU ARE JUST LOSTED
> > YOU NEED TO HEAR THE WORDS OF BILL!

> I think I hear the words of Chuckie, the FreeBSD Daemon.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Karoly Hart » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 07:46:47

Quote:> WHEN     you see that EVIL LINUX os on the shelf, That*of the
> DEVIL!

OMFG LOL LMAO!

Thanks man that made me laugh really good. ;-P

Karoly

P.s I did not know tux was a * by night! Hmm I'm going to haveto
start taking him to the free clinic now...dammit and I thought I raised
this one right! &*%*&%*^&!

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by rapska » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:18:41

Error Log for Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:00:52 +0000: segfault in module "Microsoft
is GOD here!" - dump details are as follows...

Quote:> CAN YOU SAY IT?????

> BILL GATES CREATED WINDOWS TO FREE US FROM OUR SINS.

> ARE YOU A SINNER?
> ARE YOU A SINNER?

That was pretty funny, in a creepy sort of way...

--
rapskat -   2:15am  up 6 days, 18:03,  1 user,  load average: 0.19, 0.24, 0.12
CPU states:  4.7% user,  3.9% system,  0.0% nice,  2.9% idle

Information Processing:
        What you call data processing when people are so disgusted with
        it they won't let it be discussed in their presence.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Paul Robso » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:23:25

> Error Log for Sun, 25 Aug 2002 01:00:52 +0000: segfault in module
> "Microsoft is GOD here!" - dump details are as follows...

>> CAN YOU SAY IT?????

>> BILL GATES CREATED WINDOWS TO FREE US FROM OUR SINS.

>> ARE YOU A SINNER?
>> ARE YOU A SINNER?

> That was pretty funny, in a creepy sort of way...

I like my sins anyway.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by d2002x » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:32:50

Quote:> REPENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahhahahha!!! You even don't know what's freebsd,
right? Ok, I forgive you, but ... please grow up!!!! Can you
understand what's "grow up"? Do it now!!! pitiful baby...

> > > YOU ARE JUST LOSTED
> > > YOU NEED TO HEAR THE WORDS OF BILL!

> > I think I hear the words of Chuckie, the FreeBSD Daemon.

> > -----==  Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by flacc » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:48:23

Quote:> Don't go to HELL!
> Don't Burn in HELL!
> Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.

> REPENT
> REPENT

etc. etc. etc.

I think this one slept in late during the Subtlety course in troll school.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Wes Newel » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:07:37

Quote:> Don't go to HELL!
> Don't Burn in HELL!
> Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.

> REPENT
> REPENT

> why? Because he will fogive your past OS sins. Yes that's right Brothers
> and Sisters. Bill Forgives All who want's IT!

> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> How do you Get to forgived by Bill you Ask? YOU DO IT WHEN YOU WALK WHEN
> YOU TALK
> AND Brothers and Sisters when you go in to your local computer store.
> WHEN     you see that EVIL LINUX os on the shelf, That*of the
> DEVIL! Just ask yourself this question

> "WHAT WOULD BILL DO?"

> CAN YOU SAY IT ?

> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters

OK, so Bill goes both ways huh.

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Domi » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:54:38

Quote:> Don't go to HELL!
> Don't Burn in HELL!
> Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.

In my troubled past, I confess that I have:
- erased a Windows 95 drive to install FreeBSD (and used it for quite some
time),
- erased a Windows 98 drive to install NetBSD (just for the sake of it),
- erased a Windows 2000 drive to install Linux (still up and running as my
home server),
- reformatted my Macintosh PB G3 drive to make SuSE Linux coexist peacefully
with MacOS 9 (still up and running faster than MacOS X - Since that time, I
put my money into PC hardware, not a G4),
- installed Darwin on a PC (another Windows 98 drive got wacked in the
process) just to see if that thing was as slow on a PC as on a Macintosh,
- installed MacOS X on a PowerComputing clone (just trying to be groovy,
kinda waste of time, but runs surprisingly well, too bad I'm not of the
feline type, no Jaguar for me, $130, again?),
- installed RedHat Linux servers at multiple customer sites where Windows
was the rule (people dance the samba over there since),
- last but not least, I don't repent and feel pretty good about it.

I have a righteous side though: I'm using Windows XP (video editing and
sound mixing) and Win2K from time to time.

I know that there are a lot of people who, like me, committed even worst
multiple crimes and that makes me nervous: Hell is going to be crowded and
the Net is going to be slow over there.

So here is a proposal. Next time you meet a Microsoft or Apple person just
commit perjury: don't say that you're using Linux or any Open Source
software. You see, it's a win-win solution for all of us: most of you will
end up in Heaven and the rest of us will be comfortable in an almost
uninhabited Hell.

By the way, which Hell is the incorporeal divine Lunatic talking about. The
Christian one? There are others. Can we choose just before the last sigh?
After all, it could be like operating systems, maybe you can choose. In
fact, just the act to think that you can choose makes it possible to...

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Symeon Vafiadi » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:40:33

Quote:> Don't go to HELL!
> Don't Burn in HELL!
> Only the DEVIL uses that Free Sult of a OS, That is Linux.

> REPENT
> REPENT

> Bill Gates is Love, and you know why?
> Because he will fogive your past OS sins.
> Yes that's right Brothers and Sisters.
> Bill Forgives All who want's IT!

> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> How do you Get to forgived by Bill you Ask?
> YOU DO IT WHEN YOU WALK
> WHEN YOU TALK
> AND Brothers and Sisters when you go in to your local computer store.
> WHEN     you see that EVIL LINUX os on the shelf, That*of the DEVIL!
> Just ask yourself this question

> "WHAT WOULD BILL DO?"

> CAN YOU SAY IT ?

> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters
> Brothers and Sisters

> CAN YOU SAY IT?????

> BILL GATES CREATED WINDOWS TO FREE US FROM OUR SINS.

> ARE YOU A SINNER?
> ARE YOU A SINNER?

what the hell are you talking about?

Using Linux is a Sin!!

Post by Steve Campbel » Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:30:56

Quote:> Using Linux is a Sin!!

Really, I was under the impression that Jesus did a fair bit of free giving
away in his time......
How Else do you make 5000 tuna fish butties out of a couple of fish and
some bread, did I miss the "signing of the 5000 EULA's", perhaps there was
a sandwitch audit and JC was done for butty piracy?.
Or the miracle of the water into wine demo?
When* from that tree at the end, was there a sign saying.....
"this messiah has performed an illegal operation and will be crucified,
please press control-alt-delete to trigger 2 millenia of moronic infighting"
--
registered Linux user #212154
Don't get mad, get Linux

1. Problem with networking - I am using RedHat 9 Linux kernel 2.4

Problem with networking - I am using RedHat 9 Linux kernel 2.4

I have the following environment:

A NetGADSL router IP address 192.168.0.100. Attached to this is my Linux
server which is dual homed. One nic is attached to the ADSL router - this
is the eth0 interface, ip address 192.168.0.22. This interface has the
NetGear router set as the default gateway address. The other nic - eth1 -
has an ip address of 10.0.0.1 and this is attached to an 8 port switch.
Connected to the 8 port switch is another machine running Microsoft
Windows XP Professional with an ip address of 10.0.0.23. It has a default
gateway set to be 10.0.0.1.

I only have one static IP address. The NetGear router is set up for NAT.
The Linux server is also set up as being in the DMZ of the NetGear router.
This only has the effect of passing all requests to the Linux server and
not dropping them.

On the Linux server I have stopped the IPTABLES service so as not to
complicate matters further and I have enabled IP forwarding. I have also
enabled and configured the web proxy Squid.

My linux server can ping the ADSL hub on 192.168.0.100, it can ping the
machine 10.0.0.23 and it can ping any valid address on the internet.

My XP machine - 10.0.0.23 - can ping the server on either of its
interfaces and it can ping the ADSL hub - proof that the server is
forwarding IP packets. I can also browse the web from 10.0.0.23 via the
Squid proxy.

However, I cannot ping any address on the internet.

I was wondering if I needed to implement IP Masquerading but thought that
the NAT on the NetGear hub should be sufficient.

Can anyone please shed any light on what I need to do to get the Windows
machine to be able to communicate to the internet via the server.

Thanks in advance

Graham Jones

2. PREROUTING Does not work -- IPTABLES

3. Can be sin() compiled inline ( as (3)87 command) in gcc under Linux?

4. undefined reference to `_Xsetlocale'

6. Gateway p5-66 and mouse for X

7. EZppp erases conections

9. Am I touchy? Or am I right?