I am fine, thanks.

Post by T. Max Devli » Sat, 22 Sep 2001 04:08:33

I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.
Thank you all for your thoughts; I am perfectly fine.  I realized that
my silence, quite conspicuous due to my typical volume, might concern
some, but I did post last Tuesday afternoon, so I presumed that anyone
noticing my absence would believe (correctly) that I am busy and
distracted by other things than the Microsoft issue.  I apologize for
any concern I might have caused by my unexplained disappearance, and I
greatly appreciate the concern and good wishes.  I should have realized
that, considering how much of a loud-mouth I've been, it was wrong of me
to just disappear like that.

Thanks for your time.  Hope it helps.

--
T. Max Devlin
  *** The best way to convince another is

I am fine, thanks.

Post by John Saunder » Sat, 22 Sep 2001 04:30:23

Glad you're OK, Max. It wouldn't have been the same without you.
--
John Saunders

Quote:> I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.

Post by Michael Veste » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 05:30:27

> I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.
> Thank you all for your thoughts; I am perfectly fine.  I realized that
> my silence, quite conspicuous due to my typical volume, might concern
> some, but I did post last Tuesday afternoon, so I presumed that anyone
> noticing my absence would believe (correctly) that I am busy and
> distracted by other things than the Microsoft issue.  I apologize for
> any concern I might have caused by my unexplained disappearance, and I
> greatly appreciate the concern and good wishes.  I should have realized
> that, considering how much of a loud-mouth I've been, it was wrong of me
> to just disappear like that.

> Thanks for your time.  Hope it helps.

> --
> T. Max Devlin
>   *** The best way to convince another is
>           to state your case moderately and
>              accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

You were missed and the timing caused some concern.  Happy to hear that
you are OK.
--
Since the last power outage
  2:28pm  up 28 days,  3:37,  1 user,  load average: 0.06, 0.11, 0.09

I am fine, thanks.

Post by Rolo Toma » Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:56:47

>> I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.
>> Thank you all for your thoughts; I am perfectly fine.  I realized that
>> my silence, quite conspicuous due to my typical volume, might concern
>> some, but I did post last Tuesday afternoon, so I presumed that anyone
>> noticing my absence would believe (correctly) that I am busy and
>> distracted by other things than the Microsoft issue.  I apologize for
>> any concern I might have caused by my unexplained disappearance, and I
>> greatly appreciate the concern and good wishes.  I should have realized
>> that, considering how much of a loud-mouth I've been, it was wrong of me
>> to just disappear like that.

>> Thanks for your time.  Hope it helps.

>> --
>> T. Max Devlin
>>   *** The best way to convince another is
>>           to state your case moderately and
>>              accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

>You were missed and the timing caused some concern.  Happy to hear that
>you are OK.

As evidenced by his recent posts, T. Max Devlin has been *ped
and his evil twin is attempting to take his place.

I am fine, thanks.

Post by T. Max Devli » Mon, 24 Sep 2001 05:37:04

Said Rolo Tomasi in alt.destroy.microsoft on 22 Sep 2001 01:56:47 GMT;

>>> I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.
>>> Thank you all for your thoughts; I am perfectly fine.  I realized that
>>> my silence, quite conspicuous due to my typical volume, might concern
>>> some, but I did post last Tuesday afternoon, so I presumed that anyone
>>> noticing my absence would believe (correctly) that I am busy and
>>> distracted by other things than the Microsoft issue.  I apologize for
>>> any concern I might have caused by my unexplained disappearance, and I
>>> greatly appreciate the concern and good wishes.  I should have realized
>>> that, considering how much of a loud-mouth I've been, it was wrong of me
>>> to just disappear like that.

>>> Thanks for your time.  Hope it helps.

>>> --
>>> T. Max Devlin
>>>   *** The best way to convince another is
>>>           to state your case moderately and
>>>              accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

>>You were missed and the timing caused some concern.  Happy to hear that
>>you are OK.

>As evidenced by his recent posts, T. Max Devlin has been *ped
>and his evil twin is attempting to take his place.

Damn.  They're on to me already!

--
T. Max Devlin
  *** The best way to convince another is
          to state your case moderately and
             accurately.   - Benjamin Franklin ***

I am fine, thanks.

Post by The Ghost In The Machi » Thu, 27 Sep 2001 01:49:16

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, T. Max Devlin

 wrote
on Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:37:04 GMT

>Said Rolo Tomasi in alt.destroy.microsoft on 22 Sep 2001 01:56:47 GMT;

>>>You were missed and the timing caused some concern.  Happy to hear that
>>>you are OK.

>>As evidenced by his recent posts, T. Max Devlin has been *ped
>>and his evil twin is attempting to take his place.

>Damn.  They're on to me already!

It could be worse; you mom might have had sextuplets and your
evil brothers (or sisters) might be trying to take over the world
with the help of two lab mice, a red-haired boy genius, and
some strange guy nicknamed "double-D" with a black stocking cap
and a red shirt.

:-) :-) :-)

[.sigsnip]

--

EAC code #191       75d:00h:05m actually running Linux.
                    [ ] Check here to always trust monopolistic software.

I am fine, thanks.

Post by Paolo Ciambott » Thu, 27 Sep 2001 10:05:47

> I've received several email messages expressing concern for my welfare.
> Thank you all for your thoughts; I am perfectly fine.  I realized that
> my silence, quite conspicuous due to my typical volume, might concern
> some, but I did post last Tuesday afternoon, so I presumed that anyone
> noticing my absence would believe (correctly) that I am busy and
> distracted by other things than the Microsoft issue.  I apologize for
> any concern I might have caused by my unexplained disappearance, and I
> greatly appreciate the concern and good wishes.  I should have realized
> that, considering how much of a loud-mouth I've been, it was wrong of me
> to just disappear like that.

> Thanks for your time.  Hope it helps.

Glad to see you back.