What a great site

Post by Lin?nu » Sun, 09 Mar 2003 06:41:18

http://www.microsoft.com/homepage/nav.asp?pid=1

Support  Support Home  Knowledge Base

--
Microsoft is being pecked to death by Penguins.

What a great site

Post by Jeff » Sun, 09 Mar 2003 06:57:15

> http://www.microsoft.com/homepage/nav.asp?pid=1

> Support  Support Home  Knowledge Base

Microcrap's support website's are a fscking joke and nightmare to
navigate, so is their patch level numbering system.

1. Great WWW site for monitor info

Sorry if this has been posted already, but it is *VERY* worthwhile information.

Hercules has a web site with horizontal and vertical refresh rates for a couple hundred
monitors!  Includes alot of unusual brands and obscure model numbers.  (Not all though.
They do not include all of the Nec models we have here.)  Very useful for those of us
who are trying to get X to configure for our nakashuma brand monitor.

http://www.hercules.com/monitors/

Check it out!

2. subnet chart

3. Great new Linux site

4. Trying to use a SMC2435W wirless PCMCIA card under Red Hat 8. Please Help.

5. Great PPP painless config site

6. Yet Another 'Headless Linux' Question

7. Great undiscovered site

8. UDP port broadcasting

9. Great Sites

10. Great site

11. GREAT HACKING SITE !!!!! CHECK IT OUT NOW !!!

12. Great Site !

13. Great Computer Hardware and Software Site