Linux Chick pics for your slide show screen saver

Linux Chick pics for your slide show screen saver

Post by Kim » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:44:12

For my friends on C.O.L.A.

http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

Kim

Post by Robt. Mill » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:51:37

> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

 Nice, which one is you?

--

(o<     Powered by Suse Linux
//\     Virusproof. Crashproof.

  4:50pm  up 10 days, 21:44, 21 users,  load average: 1.17, 0.88, 0.76
processes 259812

Post by Paul Cook » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:17:35

> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

> Kim

ta very much... busy downloading the tarball at the moment over this 56k
link...:) and got Charlie's Angels playing on DVD through Xine at the same
time and of all things Xmms running as well... wouldn't dare try doing
that simultaneously in windows... :)

could email you a screenshot to prove it... :)

Paul Cooke

Post by Robt. Mill » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:34:15

>> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

>> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

>> Kim

> ta very much... busy downloading the tarball at the moment over this 56k
> link...:) and got Charlie's Angels playing on DVD through Xine at the same
> time and of all things Xmms running as well... wouldn't dare try doing
> that simultaneously in windows... :)

> could email you a screenshot to prove it... :)

 You don't have to prove it, you're using Linux and nobody will doubt
your claims.

--

(o<     Powered by Suse Linux
//\     Virusproof. Crashproof.
V_/_    No MS products were used
in the creation of this message..

  5:32pm  up 10 days, 22:26, 21 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.32, 0.37
processes 260750

Post by Robt. Mill » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:03:23

>>> ta very much... busy downloading the tarball at the moment over this 56k
>>> link...:) and got Charlie's Angels playing on DVD through Xine at the same
>>> time and of all things Xmms running as well... wouldn't dare try doing
>>> that simultaneously in windows... :)

>>> could email you a screenshot to prove it... :)

>> You don't have to prove it, you're using Linux and nobody will doubt
>>your claims.

> Yea....

> That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

 Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
take for granted.

--

(o<     Powered by Suse Linux
//\     Virusproof. Crashproof.
V_/_    No MS products were used
in the creation of this message..

  5:58pm  up 10 days, 22:52, 21 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.52, 0.46
processes 261257

Linux Chick pics for your slide show screen saver

Post by Linon » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:29:21

After takin' a swig o' grog, Kim belched out this bit o' wisdom:

Quote:> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

> Kim

Eh, whut?!  Are you procuring visuals of sluts for
our computing pleasure?

Post by wjbel » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:35:06

> >> You don't have to prove it, you're using Linux and nobody will doubt
> >>your claims.

> > Yea....

> > That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

>  Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
> your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
> take for granted.

What, like adding kewl uptimes to your sig?  Please... Lino doesn't even
have the technology to run some of the programs I run.

Post by Paul Cook » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:51:16

>>> You don't have to prove it, you're using Linux and nobody will doubt
>>>your claims.

>> Yea....

>> That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

>  Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
> your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
> take for granted.

I've got the screenshots available for email (I don't have a website
available right now) :)

Paul Cooke

Post by Darre » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:02:40

>> > Yea....

>> > That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

>>  Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
>> your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
>> take for granted.

> What, like adding kewl uptimes to your sig?  Please... Lino doesn't even
> have the technology to run some of the programs I run.

Name one .. otherwise shut up ..
Someone repost this so Warren can read it ..

Post by Paul Cook » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:05:41

>>>  Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
>>> your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux
>>> users take for granted.

>>I've got the screenshots available for email (I don't have a website
>>available right now) :)

>>Paul Cooke

> I don't believe you...

> Note the 2 "t's" in flattfish.....

they're on their way right now...

Paul Cooke

Post by Darre » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:10:09

>>> Yea....

>>> That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

>> Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
>>your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
>>take for granted.

> Doubtful   :(

> http://www.emagic.de/english/products/logic/lap/arrange.html
> http://www.emagic.de/english/products/logic/lap/automation.html
> http://sonicfoundry.com/Products/NewShowProduct.asp?PID=612&FeatureID...
> http://www.izotope.com/products/ozone/ozone.html
> http://www.cakewalk.com/hf/images/SR_Full.jpg

> And so forth................

> Of course we can't compile a kernel, but who cares....................

You are so full of shit ..

try some things from here:
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/
http://sound.condorow.net/tools.html

Post by goug.. » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:19:46

> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

> Kim

Is that you on pg 1?  If so, you have a v. lucky husband!
--
http://www.guild.bham.ac.uk/chess-club

Post by mkosc » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:21:30

> > > Yea....

> > > That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

> >  Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
> > your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
> > take for granted.

> What, like adding kewl uptimes to your sig?  Please... Lino doesn't even
> have the technology to run some of the programs I run.

Hey it's the dumbest poster on cola again.

wj(dum)bell do not mistake 3rd party applications built *only* for Win9x as
technology Linux can't cope with.

You dumbass ignorant barstard.

Post by mkosc » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:26:42

> >> Yea....

> >> That and $1.50 will get you on the NYC subway system....

> > Face it, Linux users are smarter than you and you're in over
> >your head. Your feeble OS can't begin to do the things that Linux users
> >take for granted.

> Doubtful   :(

> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> http://www.veryComputer.com/
> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> And so forth................

> Of course we can't compile a kernel, but who cares....................

You sure you're not related to wjbell?

You're confusing the availibility of 3rd party applications with the
capability of an OS.

But then again you always were a dumbass*sucker.

Post by goug.. » Fri, 15 Feb 2002 02:25:39

> For my friends on C.O.L.A.

> http://home.attbi.com/~kgb6019/pics.html

> Kim

Are you a pro web designer?  If not, why not?
--
http://www.guild.bham.ac.uk/chess-club