Free Access to Linux on IBM Mainframe

Post by linux gur » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:15:05

Check this out! Quick response from IBM.  I didn't put my company name and
address and so they requested it.  I gave them legit information and they
said that I would be receiving my login information in a day or so.  Looks
pretty cool.

You get your choice of SuSE, Red Hat, or Turbo.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

1. Free Access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

This is Free access to an IBM mainframe for testing.  Single users with no
company info can get access to a shared system. And those of you who fill
the application with all the company info can request a dedicated system
with root access.  Pretty cool for all those who want to use the system
shown in all the TV ads lately.

Check this out! Quick response from IBM.  I didn't put my company name and
address and so they requested it.  I gave them legit information and they
said that I would be receiving my login information in a day or so.  Looks
pretty cool.

You get your choice of SuSE, Red Hat, or Turbo.

http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/esdd/testdrive/testdnew.html

2. checking to see if a CD is in the drive

3. Free Access to Linux on IBM Mainframe

4. Job in Sunny Florida

5. free access to IBM mainframe running Linux

6. Virus issues?

7. Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

8. 2.5.7 compile error

9. Free access to linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe

10. Free access to Linux for IBM mainframe

11. Free access to Linux on IBM mainframe

12. Free access to Linux on IBM zSeries Mainframe