You gotta give Steve credit

Post by Donn Mille » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Making a long distance dialup connection to Iowa City (instead of the
usual NY) WAS pretty clever.  I was fooled at first, I gotta admit.
Next thing you know, he'll be making long-distance calls to ATT hub
locations in foreign countries so we won't know it's him.

I predict he'll dial up an ATT hub location in Canada next.

- Donn

You gotta give Steve credit

Post by Stev » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

To be honest with you Donn, it wasn't me.
 I am enjoying all the attention though.

Steve

Quote:>Making a long distance dialup connection to Iowa City (instead of the
>usual NY) WAS pretty clever.  I was fooled at first, I gotta admit.
>Next thing you know, he'll be making long-distance calls to ATT hub
>locations in foreign countries so we won't know it's him.

>I predict he'll dial up an ATT hub location in Canada next.

>- Donn

You gotta give Steve credit

Post by Aaron Gin » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> To be honest with you Donn, it wasn't me.

Riiight!  Next you'll be denying you're tek as well.

Quote:>  I am enjoying all the attention though.

I don't doubt that!  It takes a special kind of person to carry on a
conversation with himself. ;)

Aaron

> Steve

> >Making a long distance dialup connection to Iowa City (instead of the
> >usual NY) WAS pretty clever.  I was fooled at first, I gotta admit.
> >Next thing you know, he'll be making long-distance calls to ATT hub
> >locations in foreign countries so we won't know it's him.

> >I predict he'll dial up an ATT hub location in Canada next.

> >- Donn

1. Give credit where credit is due.

Been screwing around with Google.com for the last 1/2 hour or so.

Am I correct in assuming this site runs on Linux?

It is an extremely, and I mean extremely fast site. Might just be that
it has not been discovered yet, but searches are lightning quick and
pretty accurate.
Good job to whomever is running it.

tek

2. Setup for USB Ethernet

3. GNU Taking Credit Where No Credit Is Due

4. HP NetRaid 1Si

5. Linux Magazines.. Giving credit where it is due.

6. root filesystem full, solutions?

7. I will give MS credit for one thing

8. any group on streams?

9. What is correct way to modify GPL header to give me credit?

10. 'make dep' gives error - what gives?

11. Give Me a Lad of 20 And I'll Give You...

12. Linux DELAYED & LINUX folks, ya gotta love'm!

13. Gotta Gun With No Bullets Blues!