A Chilling FBI WARNING!!!

Post by Charlie Ebe » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:33:26

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.fbi.firetrucks/

Well, I wonder what they found out about this shit.

They are certainly going ape shit over this.

Everybody better read up.

--

Charlie

A Chilling FBI WARNING!!!

Post by Paolo Ciambott » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 11:23:32

> http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.fbi.firetrucks/

> Well, I wonder what they found out about this shit.

> They are certainly going ape shit over this.

> Everybody better read up.

Charlie, I appreciate the heads up.  You're generally a good source of
breaking news, and I appreciate your no-prisoners attitude.  But could you
do me one little favor in the future, and post a brief synopsis of the
story like they do on LinuxToday?  A headline, an excerpt, a memorable
quote, any kind of fscking clue would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance,
and keep the faith.

A Chilling FBI WARNING!!!

Post by Donal K. Fellow » Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:16:25

> http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.fbi.firetrucks/
> Well, I wonder what they found out about this shit.
> They are certainly going ape shit over this.
> Everybody better read up.

I knew they were paranoid but I didn't know they were *that* paranoid.

Donal.
--

-- The local college just realized they're being forced to bend over and grab
   their ankles in the fully greased position while MSFT is busy putting both

A Chilling FBI WARNING!!!

Post by Rolo Toma » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:27:11

>> http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.fbi.firetrucks/
>> Well, I wonder what they found out about this shit.
>> They are certainly going ape shit over this.
>> Everybody better read up.

>I knew they were paranoid but I didn't know they were *that* paranoid.

>Donal.
>--

The FBI has retracted this firetruck warning.  See www.cnn.com.

A Chilling FBI WARNING!!!

Post by Mark Ke » Fri, 21 Sep 2001 05:47:21

>http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/18/inv.fbi.firetrucks/

>Well, I wonder what they found out about this shit.

>They are certainly going ape shit over this.

>Everybody better read up.

It doesn't seem very likely.

--
Mark Kent