Ballmer: Microsoft to start focussing on customers

Post by der.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>..as opposed to whatever they were doing before.

It seems to me Megalosoft were already a little too obsessed with focusing
on customers: like vampires eying easy prey.

The feds are going to break off Big Brother Bill's fangs permanently.
Guess he'll have to gum baby food instead.

:-Derek

--

->Macintosh: Making The Future User-Friendly

Ballmer: Microsoft to start focussing on customers

Post by John Smit » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I think that the feds will end up helping us. The Megalosoft supporters
claim that the feds will being regulating the computer industry. bs. The
feds usually step in only when it is in the best interests of the
people. Look at the stock exchange switching some computers to NT. Do
you want the worst Server OS to handle one of the most important parts
of our economy?!

> >..as opposed to whatever they were doing before.

> It seems to me Megalosoft were already a little too obsessed with focusing
> on customers: like vampires eying easy prey.

> The feds are going to break off Big Brother Bill's fangs permanently.
> Guess he'll have to gum baby food instead.

> :-Derek

> --

> ->Macintosh: Making The Future User-Friendly

1. Microsoft is Dead, declares MS V.P. Ballmer

Read all about it at
http://www.infoworld.com/cgi-bin/displayStory.pl?28ballmer.htm

SYDNEY, Australia -- Microsoft Corp. is "dead" if the Internet appliance
that is being championed by Oracle Corp., Sun Microsystems Inc., and
others replaces the Wintel PC, company vice president Steve Ballmer said
here this week.

"If there is a paradigm shift, we're dead," he said. However, Ballmer was
confident there would be no such shift, citing a lack of bandwidth and a
reluctance of users to replace one upfront cost with regular communication
charges as the main reasons.

--
Michael Dillon                                    Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc.                                 Fax: +1-604-546-3049

2. Using PC Monitor with Ultra 10/30

3. Steve Ballmer - Microsoft is doomed!!!

4. Warning! -- SONY SUBSTANDARD SERVICE

5. Ballmer says Linux is Microsoft's No. 1 Threat

6. Skbuff Trimming

7. ZDNet: Microsoft Should Pay For Customers to Patch

8. I KNOW the BEST CPU for the Dollar (aka, why PII's SUCK)

9. An idea to put Microsoft into liability to its customers.

10. is Microsoft suffering from screw-your-customer-itis -- EWEEK.COM

11. Microsoft Spills Customer Data

12. Microsoft's policy towards their customers

13. Microsoft sent their customers a virus