All U Sucker Brainwashed teens, yer hero linus works for MSFT, heh

All U Sucker Brainwashed teens, yer hero linus works for MSFT, heh

Post by S » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

hahaha, bet you clowns didn't know that, hey?

now u know !!!

linux creator works 4 MSFT'S Paul Allen

Linus works for MICROSOFT's Paul Allen

who's pulling who's strings?

hehe

"Torvalds has never disclosed what exactly he is doing at Transmeta and the
company's founder and chief executive David Ditzel, is also keeping mum.
Ditzel, a former Sun Microsystems Inc. (NasdaqNM:SUNW - news) chip designer,
could not be immediately reached for further comment on the Crusoe
processor.

The company was founded about four years ago by Ditzel. It includes among
its investors Microsoft Corp. (NasdaqNM:MSFT - news) co-founder Paul Allen,
billionaire investor George Soros, venture capital firms Institutional
Venture Partners, Integral Capital Partners, Tudor Investments and others.

"

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/991116/boj.html

All U Sucker Brainwashed teens, yer hero linus works for MSFT, heh

Post by William B. Sharroc » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

You post this time and time again but still have no clue that it don't
mean a thing. You exaggerate its significance. Paul Allen is but one of
many investors in Transmeta.

Fire a synapse or two before trying to scam us all.

--
I know life's a bummer baby
But that's got nothing to do with me.

All U Sucker Brainwashed teens, yer hero linus works for MSFT, heh

Post by Matthias Wark » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

It was the Tue, 07 Dec 1999 20:37:42 -0600...

Quote:> You post this time and time again but still have no clue that it don't
> mean a thing. You exaggerate its significance. Paul Allen is but one of
> many investors in Transmeta.

> Fire a synapse or two before trying to scam us all.

Yep. Judging from a c't article I read today, Transmeta has got a hell
of a bunch of nifty technologies they'll stick in their oncoming
product. Furthermore, it's targeted at one of the hottest markets
today, computing appliances, mobile and wireless stuff. I would be
surprised if Microsoft wouldn't be at least observing, if not
investing in such a company.

Probably most of the industry is watching Transmeta and lots of shops
have stakes in it.

mawa
--
Think!

1. Remember Brainwashed teens, yer hero linus works for MSFT, heh

linux creator works 4 MSFT'S Paul Allen

Linus works for MICROSOFT's Paul Allen

who's pulling who's strings?

hehe

"Torvalds has never disclosed what exactly he is doing at Transmeta and the
company's founder and chief executive David Ditzel, is also keeping mum.
Ditzel, a former Sun Microsystems Inc. (NasdaqNM:SUNW - news) chip designer,
could not be immediately reached for further comment on the Crusoe
processor.

The company was founded about four years ago by Ditzel. It includes among
its investors Microsoft Corp. (NasdaqNM:MSFT - news) co-founder Paul Allen,
billionaire investor George Soros, venture capital firms Institutional
Venture Partners, Integral Capital Partners, Tudor Investments and others.

"

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/991116/boj.html

2. Networking problems

3. Heh heh heh.

4. Phoenix Linux User's group, final announcement for a while

5. Here u go Brainwashed students, linux losing !!Windows has 96%, linux =0% heh

6. pfmod and FDDI

7. HAHA Linus works for MSFT's Paullyyyy Allen

8. Help! DOSEMU and DOS's EDIT

9. I feel so dirty (heh, heh, heeeeeh)

10. Remeber: linux creator works 4 MSFT'S Paul Allen

11. Where on MSFT campus did Mindcraft do its work?

12. Tell Linus/Contact Linus

13. Linus: Is there a literate kernel in the works?