Splitting SuSE 5.3 FTP site onto CDs

Post by pdoher » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Does anyone know what needs to go on which CD if you were to download
the whole SuSE 5.3 archive?  I am already a paid owner of 5.0/5.1 and I
don't need more manuals or disks but their tech support email flatly
refuse to offer up such a simple answer (since obviously they'd rather
you buy it (again...) and only offer it on FTP because they would look
like money-g*s if they didn't).

1. Looking for SPARC/SunOS 5.3 binaries ftp sites

I guess the 'Subject:' line says it all.  Yeah, I have the one in the
comp.unix.solaris FAQ, and ccnews.ke.sanet.sk.  But that one _is_
across the water .. sigh.  Thanks.

Charles D. Roten               | Hughes STX Inc.

2. Midi on Dell

3. Will SuSE ever put 5.3 up for FTP?

4. A better accounting tool?

5. Missing CDs in S.u.S.E. 5.3

6. SHAREWARE - Unix utility shell scripts

7. "File not found" on FTP install of SuSE 5.3

8. sendmail - get it in english ?

9. Making SuSE 5.3 CD

10. SuSE 5.2 or SuSE 5.3

11. SuSE 5.3 -> SuSE 6.0 broke IPForwarding or routing

12. SuSE 5.3 or SuSE 5.2?

13. setpgrp - problem after upgrading SuSE 5.3 to SuSE 6.0