Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Brent Davie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!

You and Matt make me sick!

-B

| ..to Linux

http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=Cofr9ubKbytaXnJ&FQ=Linux&N...
earch-&StoryTitle=Linux
| (hey i guess they know where the money is)
|
| Be smart guys... fire up those Mandrake, RedHat, Caldera, Corel, SUSE etc.
| distros.. and start learning. If not you will soon become obsolete..
|
| Would love to see Dresitn working on xf86config :-))
|
| Greetings to all lemmings

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Matt Templeto » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!

> You and Matt make me sick!

Nothing make me happier than making a troll like your sick! C'ya
NT-head.

> -B

> | ..to Linux
> |

> http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=Cofr9ubKbytaXnJ&FQ=Linux&N...
> earch-&StoryTitle=Linux
> | (hey i guess they know where the money is)
> |
> | Be smart guys... fire up those Mandrake, RedHat, Caldera, Corel, SUSE etc.
> | distros.. and start learning. If not you will soon become obsolete..
> |
> | Would love to see Dresitn working on xf86config :-))
> |
> | Greetings to all lemmings

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Stephen S. Edwards I » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> > Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!

> > You and Matt make me sick!

> Nothing make me happier than making a troll like your sick! C'ya
> NT-head.

Brent a troll?  Please, I cannot handle the laughter!

[Stephen shines a flashlight on a brick wall...]

Matt... see that bright circle?  That's a magical
portal to bunny-land!  Run to it!  Head-first if
you will!  The bunnies are waiting for you!
--
.-----.
|[_] :| Stephen S. Edwards II | http://www.primenet.com/~rakmount
| =  :| "Humans have the potential to become irrational... perhaps
|     |  you should attempt to access that part of your psyche."
|_..._|                    -- Lieutenant Commander Data

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by sheld » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>Brent a troll?  Please, I cannot handle the laughter!
>[Stephen shines a flashlight on a brick wall...]
>Matt... see that bright circle?  That's a magical
>portal to bunny-land!  Run to it!  Head-first if
>you will!  The bunnies are waiting for you!

I think you'd better watch it.

 Someone like Matt might seriously hurt himself.

--

BSCS/MCSE                              url: http://www.sheldon.visi.com
Now Powered by Windows CE! :)

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Brent Davie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

| > > Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!
| > >
| > > You and Matt make me sick!
| >
| > Nothing make me happier than making a troll like your sick! C'ya
| > NT-head.
|
| Brent a troll?  Please, I cannot handle the laughter!
|
| [Stephen shines a flashlight on a brick wall...]
|
| Matt... see that bright circle?  That's a magical
| portal to bunny-land!  Run to it!  Head-first if
| you will!  The bunnies are waiting for you!

C | N > K ! ! !

Not my Natural Keyboard!!!!!   =}

-B

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Brent Davie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

| > Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!
| >
| > You and Matt make me sick!
|
| Nothing make me happier than making a troll like your sick! C'ya
| NT-head.

Dropping a post, that was so obviously intended for Linux eyes,
back into COLA where it belongs hardly qualifies me as a Troll.

Nice try.

-B

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by sfcyb.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> | > Keep this shit where it belongs, Troll!
> | >
> | > You and Matt make me sick!
> |
> | Nothing make me happier than making a troll like your sick! C'ya
> | NT-head.

> Dropping a post, that was so obviously intended for Linux eyes,
> back into COLA where it belongs hardly qualifies me as a Troll.

> Nice try.

> -B

Boy have I got all the NT-head troll up in arms... "S"tephen is even
describing his hallucinations (explains why he would like NT)! And all
the rest of the NT-Heads are ready to jump into the light... Just as I
thought, a bunch of Non-thinkg
toilets!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Ohhhh.. they just keep coming

Post by Brent Davie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

[snip]

| Boy have I got all the NT-head troll up in arms... "S"tephen is even
| describing his hallucinations (explains why he would like NT)! And all
| the rest of the NT-Heads are ready to jump into the light... Just as I
| thought, a bunch of Non-thinkg
| toilets!

Totally irrational blithering.  It's ignorant people like you in the
workforce that make people like me worth so much more in
terms of salary and other compensation.  Plus you provide
some great entertainment.

Thank you!

-B

1. error reading blocks, keeps coming back after fsck

2. Linux FTPsite CDROM setup

3. Linux swap keeps coming up as drive E: in windows

4. URGENT: netalses for a different net

5. 3com 905b problems... (they keep coming!)

6. emails guru please

7. Keep the links coming

8. BWNFS

9. Installation Assistant keeps coming up.

10. Can't boot FreeBSD - Sysinstall keeps coming up!

11. KPersonalizer keeps coming on at login

12. Old nameserver keeps coming back

13. Laptop drive keeps coming alive - ack! What gives?