Brazil falls...

Post by cybea » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 19:24:03

http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6879

begin  quote

Rio de Janeiro, 2 June (EFE) The Brazilian government plans to migrate from
Windows to Linux 80% of all computers in state institutions and state-owned
businesses, informed the daily newspaper "Valor".

end  quote

Brazil falls...

Post by WarpKa » Sat, 14 Jun 2003 20:33:14

> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6879

> begin  quote

> Rio de Janeiro, 2 June (EFE) The Brazilian government plans to migrate
> from Windows to Linux 80% of all computers in state institutions and
> state-owned businesses, informed the daily newspaper "Valor".

> end  quote

At this rate, Ballmer's gonna have more frequent flier miles and make the
airlines go bankrupt faster than they are already...

--
begin

Brazil falls...

Post by Jim Lasco » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 01:34:07

> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6879

> begin  quote

> Rio de Janeiro, 2 June (EFE) The Brazilian government plans to migrate from
> Windows to Linux 80% of all computers in state institutions and state-owned
> businesses, informed the daily newspaper "Valor".

> end  quote

Damn Microsoft will be Buying United Airlines next just to Fly Balmer
or Gates or the Marketing Team everywhere they have to be

Jim

Brazil falls...

Post by Sinister Midge » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 02:46:31

>> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6879

>> begin  quote

>> Rio de Janeiro, 2 June (EFE) The Brazilian government plans to migrate from
>> Windows to Linux 80% of all computers in state institutions and state-owned
>> businesses, informed the daily newspaper "Valor".

>> end  quote

> Damn Microsoft will be Buying United Airlines next just to Fly Balmer
> or Gates or the Marketing Team everywhere they have to be

> Jim

Great! They can add that one to everything else they have that loses
money.

--
The box said Windows XP or better. So I installed Linux.

Brazil falls...

Post by Dave Leig » Sun, 15 Jun 2003 05:44:59

cybear wrote on Friday 13 June 2003 12:24 in message

Quote:> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6879

Corrected title.

--
Dave Leigh, Consulting Systems Analyst